~Chapter 30~ Sweet Nothings

Lets interact okay? I want to know you guys!
So Question of the day-

What is your dream destination?!

——————————————————————

Next Morning

Nandini woke up with the constant buzz of her phone. She rubbed her eyes and moved her hand on the bed in search of her phone.

"Hello" She spoke sleepingly after picking up the phone.

"Good Morning Sunshine" Manik spoke cheerfully from the other side.

"Good Morning" She replied yawning and sat on the bed keeping her head on the best rest.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked getting ready for office.

"Much Better! Fever's gone, just a bit of cold." she said.

"Good! Now get up its already 9! Its your medicine time! So have breakfast first and then medicine! Got it!" He said in authorative tone.

"Yes Boss!" she said saluting and then started giggling. Manik smiled listening her giggles.

"Good! Now I have to go! Take Care! Bye!"

"Bye Manik"

They kept the call and headed towards their respective works. Manik moved downstairs to have breakfast and then leave for office whereas Nandini left to get freshup.

Manik was sitting for the breakfast with everyone when Nyonika asked him about Nandini's health to which he filled them the information that he got few minutes back.

"Kal toh Nandini ne hum sabko dara diya" Dadu said having the breakfast.

"Haa papaji! Ekdum bachchi hai yeh ladki. Aapna khyal hi nahi hai" Nyonika too said sitting on her chair.

"Manik!" Dadu called him gaining his attention.

"Tujhe bahut careful rehna hoga Nandu ke sath. Bachchi hai woh just like Handle with care types!" to which Manik just nodded his head smilingly and everyone else too. After that he left for office along with Raj whereas Cabir to went out for some work.

On the other side as Nandini came out after getting freshnup she found Karan entering through the door.

"Where are you manners dude! When will you learn to knock? And specially when you are entering in a girl's room." She spoke in a mocking tone.

"Shut with this girly crap lecture of yours. I don't care! And for your answer I will never learn! Got it?!" he said while laying on her bed and surfing on his phone.

"So how are you this morning!" he asked turning his attention towards Nandini.

"Was much better just before you showed up!" she said moving towards the side table and grabbing her phone.

"Yaa! You are perfectly alright now!" he said with his ever so fake smile. With that they moved downstairs with their constant bickerings.

"Shagun!" Nandini spoke in a surprised tone after seeing her in the living area.

"Hey! How are you now!" Shagun got up and hugged her.

"I am fine! When did you come?" Nandini asked replying to her question.

"I just came with Karan." Shagun said to which Nandini turned towards Karan and gave him the most annoying look saying "You are unbelievable."