~Chapter 69~Press Conference

Manik walked out of the room and saw Fab5 standing there waiting for him.

They all nodded at each other when Manik spread his arms out and everyone walked in to hug him. They all smiled in the hug and felt their nervousness disappearing.

Manik lifted his head up from the hug to see Nandini admiring them from a distance making him smile whole heartedly. He winked at her when their eyes met to which she just shook her head and walked off leaving Manik chuckling behind.

"One for all," Manik said breaking the hug.

"All for one." The other four chorused loudly.

Then they went ahead to get on the stage and sat down at their respective places.

Cabir,Mukti,Manik,Alya and Dhruv in the same order from left to right.

Manik saw Nandini sitting right in front of him and in direct view of his and they passed a smile to each other.

"Okay you all. Fab5 is here and you can start asking your questions." Rohan said and the commotion among the reporters died down.

Fab5 straightened themselves, gave each other a nod and braced themselves for the questions to come their way.

"Firstly, congratulations about the launch of your new album. I am sure it'll a massive hit, even more than your previous albums." A reporter said.

"Thank you so much." Manik replied smiling.

After a few introductory questions were asked, a reporter finally had the courage to talk about the elephant in the room.

"So about the news which was leaked yesterday, what would you comment on that?!" The reporter asked.

"Did the other Fab5 members or your family know about it? Or did they hide it from you guys also?"

"Why did Mukti and Cabir hide their relationship from the media? Is there even a relationship at all or was it just a fun friends with benefits thing?"

"We all know that Mukti was in a serious relationship for sometime. So is Cabir just a rebound for her and just a physical mean to get over her ex?"

The reporters started asking questions back to back without giving any of the members a chance to say anything.

Cabir's eyes were blazing with fire hearing those questions more so seeing the tears starting to form in Mukti's eyes. He held her hand under the table which helped both of them keep their feelings in check somewhat.

Dhruv himself was about to snap but Alya whose fingers were interlocked with his, didn't let him do anything.

On the other hand, Nandini could see Manik's rage crossing all limits and she knew that the last question was the final nail in the coffin.

Manik heard all the questions and he could feel his anger going up a notch little by little. He was about to snap at the reporters and was just making a list of all the ways that he could beat them using the little equipment present in the room along with his fists.

Nandini secretly gestured Rohan to stop the reporters from asking another question and then looked back at Manik waiting for him to look up.

She could see his tightened fists which were on the table and also saw Alya throwing scared glances towards Manik, as if aware of his next action. Nandini looked at Alya and blinked her eyes calming her down and then asked Alya to make Manik look at her through gestures.