~Chapter 53~ The Night

After bidding bye to her family they sat in the car and proceeded towards Malhotra mansion. Nandini leaned on Manik keeping her head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" Manik asked her caressing her hair. Listening which she just hummed when Manik kissed her head. Rest of the ride was silent as both of them were busy processing the day's happenings.

When they reached Malhotra mansion, Nyonika welcomed them and did the aarti.

"Nandini beta iss kalash ko dheere se aapne right leg se girao aur andar ah jao" Nyonika instructed her when Nandini pulled her lehenga a bit and pushed the kalash. Everyone clapped and welcomed the new bride.

Everyone went towards the temple and took blessings from God. Then they sat in the living room. Manan was sitting on one couch with Nyonika beside them while others surrounded them.

Nyonika instructed the servant to bring something. The servant bought a big bowl with rose milk in it.

"Acha Bacho ab main yeh ring ismein daal rahi hoon okay. Whoever searches it fast then it is said that he/she will always rule the other" Nyonika stated instructing both of them.

Listening which everyone chose their team. Cabir and Dhruv were on Nandini's side while Alya Mukti on Manik's.

"Waah bete! Bhabhi ke aate hi bhai ko bhul gaya na." Manik said glaring at Cabir.

"Voh kya hai na bhai, I always choose the winning side so.." Cabir said back.

"And, Nandini is kaafi sweet unlike you so..." Dhruv also replied.

"Okay okay whatever! Nalayak ho dono ke dono!" Manik said shaking his head.

Manan put their hands in the bowl and started searching it while everyone were hooting and cheering for them.

After few minutes Manik pulled his hand out with the ring in his hand. He smriked looking at Cabir and Dhruv.

"Kya bol raha tha junior tu? Winning side haan?!"

"Zyada khush hone ki zaroorat nhi hai Bhai. Aapne chahe ring dhoond li ho phir bhi ring master toh bhabhi hi hai." Cabir said making everyone laugh.

"Exactly! Rule toh bhabhi hi karengi." Dhruv seconded to which Mukti poked Nandini with her elbow making her blush.

"True" Manik spoke and taking Nandini's hand in his he slid the ring in her finger. Everyone hooted and clapped making Nandini blush.

"Waah beta abhi se hi tu toh joru ka gulam ban gaya hai" Mukti said in a teasing manner while everyone smiled.

"Chalo bahut raat ho gayi hai sab rest karo ab. Aao beta" Nyonika said taking Manan with her.

Now everyone dispersed to their respective rooms. Manan entered their room and were looking around the decoration done by their friends.

Nandini was just roaming her eyes and looking at everything being deep in thoughts. Seeing her like this Manik went towards her and taking her in a back her he asked "Kya soch rahi ho?"