~Chapter 57~ Exploring Paris!

Next Morning

The bright sunlight peeping through the window broke Nandini's sleep. She moved a bit and opened her eyes and saw her husband sleeping holding her close. She was staring at him. She then leaned and kissed his cheeks, then kissed his forehead and finally kissed the mole right above his lips. She was now looking intensely at his face.

"Aise sote hue insaan ka advantage nahi lena chahiye" He stated with closed eyes.

"Apne pati ka advantage lena is not a crime Mr. Malhotra" She said while he opened his eyes.

"Achha? Aise kya Mrs. Manik Malhotra?!" He asked to which she hmmed and again rested her head on his chest. Hearing 'Mrs. Manik Malhotra' from his mouth awakened thousands of butterflies in her stomach. She loved it and could never get tired of hearing it from his mouth.

"Manik" She called him feeling his gaze on her.

"Haa" He replied still looking at her face.

"Kya dekh rahe hai aap?"

"Apni jaan ko! How can someone be so beautiful? You know whenever I look at you na I feel the proudest person ever to have gotten the most beautiful wife. You're literally perfection." Manik said and kissed her forehead seeing her blush.

"Thank you but you're no less okay? You're way too hot and sometimes I wish I could just keep you locked in our room forever to save you from the hungry eyes of those desperate girls." Nandini said.

"Aisa kya? Toh theek hai! You know right that I don't mind being locked in a room with you forever right? It's my dream. Imagine hum kya kya kar sakte hai." He said smirking.

"Manik! Aap na ekdum besharam ho." She said and hid her face in his chest. While all he did was laugh seeing her blush and she found her solace in his arms.

After sometime they decided to freshen up and make some plans for the day. Nandini got freshened up first and Manik went to take a shower while Nandini ordered for their breakfast.

Manik came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and saw Nandini sitting in the balcony having her coffee and enjoying the view. He was amazed looking at her simplicity and wondered that how could someone look so beautiful even without a tinge of makeup.

Nandini was yet to notice him so he leaned on the gate and was enjoying his view while Nandini enjoyed hers.

He couldn't resist himself and ended up clicking a few of her pictures. He then went on to open his social media account and posted the picture tagging her.

 He then went on to open his social media account and posted the picture tagging her

Wifey❤️ Can never get enough of this view. @nandinimalhotra