~Chapter 45~ Always Forever!

QOTD- What is your ideal first date?!

Mine would probably be a coffee date or a beach date.😭😭❤️

—————————————————————-

"Matlab?" Nandini asked being confused.

"Matlab yeh ki Dad office mein faint ho gaye the.." Mahir said listening which Nandini lost her calm and said "How? Kya hua? Kaise?"

"Relax princess! I am fine ab." Raman said assuring her.

"He just forget his medicine aaj... BP bahut low ho gaya tha.... Aur cholesterol bhi bahut high aaya hai." Doctor said while Nandini glared at her father.

"Papa! How can you be so careless!" she said sighing in defeat.

"Haa papa You should be careful. Aap kaise medicine lena bhool sakte hai." This time Manik said in concerned tone while settling beside Raman.

"Haa! Tum dono bolo hum toh pagal hai inko samjhane wale kya pata tumhari baat manle." Ishita said being irritated and got up from the bed leaving the room with Ruhi following her while Raman called her from behind to which she just ignored him and left the room.

Now only Nandini,Manik and Mahir were there in the room.

"Dekha aapne.. You scared us and mom ko bhi gussa dila diya hai. Why so careless dad? I don't get this!" said Mahir huffing.

"Oye! Tu Zyada aapni mom ka chamcha mat ban samjha." Raman said while Nandini responded immediately saying "Bhai kuch galat nahi bol rahe hai." Listening her Mahir gave him an obvious look and left the room as his phone rang at that time.

"Princess! You changed the party." Raman said.

"Yes! Because this time Bhai is right and you are behaving like a kid! Aaj main jaldi nikal gayi toh you forgot your medicine only. Kal chali jaungi yaha se toh kya hoga aapka?" she asked with tears glistening at the side of her eyes. Manik was smiling seeing the father-daughter duo.

"Arey! Tab tu phone karke yaad dila dena na daily. Kyun Manik?." Raman said as a matter of fact and at the end asked Manik.

"Ofcourse! Aur usse bhi baat na bane toh aake de bhi Dena medicine." Manik replied.

"Aapko yeh sab mazak lag raha hai papa. Grow up." Nandini said in an irriated tone and just left the room being angry.

"Nandu! Princess! Nandu! Sun toh" Raman called but she didn't listened anything and just barged out of the room.