~Chapter 2 ~The Malhotra's

In Malhotra Mansion (New York)

A huge mansion where the servants are running around looking after things and loading luggages in the car. Soon,a man in his early eighties came outside the mansion to sit in the car. He is none other than Rajesh Malhotra,the famous business tycoon. He looked quite fit and handsome for someone of his age. He was on his way to the airport to board his private jet for India.

Rajesh's POV

Finally, I am going to Mumbai. Its been 25 years that I am staying here away from my family. Though they often come to meet me but staying alone in mansion away from out loved ones is hard. But, main kar bhi kya sakta tha? business problem ne family se durr rehne ko majboor kardiya tha and then these health issues prevented me from traveling. Sab aapni advice dene lag gaye but meri kisi nei nahi suni. But now I am going to India forever to my family, and my vest friends. I will meet Viren and Bhabhiji after so long but I am scared! How will I tell them about Gayatri? Kya bolunga ushe unki best friend ke baare main? I hope they understand me because the promise which we gave each other I still remember it Viren! I very clearly remember it. We will definetly take our friendship to another level. I am so excited. Words will fall short if I start explaining it.

My thoughts came to a pause when i heard an announcement about my flight and soon I started my journey to India!

In Malhotra Mansion (Mumbai)

Lots of hustle bustle was going on in the mansion

Lots of hustle bustle was going on in the mansion. A beautiful lady in her early fifties was running here and there n was looking after all the arrangements and why wouldn't she? After all her father in law was coming back to them after 25 years but what seemed no less than an eternity. She was an impatient soul and was non other than Nyonika Malhotra, darling of the Malhotra men. She was the only one who could order the Malhotra men around.

"Ramesh, yeh curtains thik Karo. Shyam, Papaji ke room ki bedsheets change hogayi kya? Areyy yeh kya kar rahe ho, yeh nahi who blue wale covers lagao. Uff kya karu main." a tensed Nyonika was getting hyper with every passing second. No one was able to identify whether she was nervous or excited.

"Nyo, relax Karo. Its okay! sara kaam ho jayega. Why are you exerting yourself so much." asked raj who was actually concerned for his wife as she was not listening to anyone and was busy in something or other.

"Raj, papaji is coming home after so long. How can you except me to calm down and relax. Itna kaam baki hai abhi tak and he can come any moment." spoke Nyonika trying to sound calm but failed terribly.

A loud honk of the car interrupts them. They rushed toward the main gate already knowing who it was. The car stops in front of the mansion gate and Rajesh Malhotra gets down from it. As he enters inside Nyonika touches his feet but Rajesh playfully hits her head and side hugs her.