~Chapter 9~Best Friends

Nandini's POV

I am sure that my family is having some misunderstanding..How can Manik agree for this relation when he himself did not want to marry? Nope. He wouldn't do that not after listening to my side of the story! But then why did Malhotras call of Manik did not agree to it. The only way to know all this is to confront Manik. Kaise kar sakta hai woh aise.Urghhh... I have to talk to him..Thinking this I took out my phone to call him when I realised that I don't have his number. Great! Nandini..You don't even have the phone number of your would be husband. Wait whaat? Husband? What am I even thinking..Yeh ladka mujhe pagal karke hi bakshega..Shit. But on a serious note, If its one of your dirty games na Malhotra then you are going to have it from me. Tumne abhi tak Nandini Kapoor ko jaana nahi hai. I didn't realized when sleep took over me with that monster being the only thought in my mind.

I woke up the next morning feeling a tad fresh when all the happenings of last night things flashed through my mind.. My family's happy faces, Bhai's confused expressions..Yes I did notice him last night but was too caught up in my own thoughts that I couldn't confront him..also I remembered Manik's back stabbing and now my helplessness. What can I even do about all of this?

I was not in a mood to go to hospital today as there was no emergency and if something happened the staff would inform me also because my mind was quite restless and it would be the same till the time I do not confront that jerk. We have some serious scores to settle. Thinking of a way to get out of this mess, I moved down towards the breakfast table after freshening up.

As I moved down I saw my family sitting in the living room with a guy whose back was facing me. All of them were laughing as if he had cracked some joke. And realisation dawned upon me as to who can it be. He will have it from me today..I won't leave him, aaj puri family ke saamne bataogi usko who Nandini Kapoor is.

Making up my mind I started to move towards them when bhabhi saw me and said "Yehlo..Ah gayi Nandini bhi.."

As soon as the words left bhabhi's mouth,I was engulfed in a tight hug. Trust me, as much as i wanted to hug him back it took every ounce in me not to. I stood there with my hands on my sides not responding to his hug while he stood there waiting for me to hug him back..But this time I wont..He cannot get away with it every freaking time. He broke the hug after a few minutes and looked at me but I turned my face away bot wanting to melt looking at him.

"Who is he Bhabhi? And who gave him the right to hug me? Please tell him to maintain his distance as I do not talk to strangers." I spoke mocking him when I saw hurt flash in those eyes.

"Jigra yaar. Sorry na! You know right that just like you even I forget everything when it comes to work. I agree that I should not have left without informing you but kuch emergency aagyi thi which needed my immediate attention. Sorry!" He pouted in the end saying it..Aww! How cute.
But his cuteness is not going to effect me this time.

"Bhabhi..Isse kehdo ki main kisi ki jigra nahi hoon. I have nothing to do with him and his fake apologies. Maafi tab maangi jaati hai when you don't repeat the mistake again." I spoke to him indirectly.

"Main tumlogo ke beech main nahi par rahi..Solve your issues among yourselves and dont drag me into all this." Bhabhi left giving us a disbelieving look followed by the others leaving the two of us alone.

"Nandini yaar! I am really sorry..I will do anything to make it upto you. But please aise ignore mat kar. You know na that I hate it." He spoke making cute faces and how can I not play with him now that I have him trapped. *Evil Laugh*