~Chapter 52~ Our Day

Malhotra Mansion

The baarat was all ready to depart. The wedding was going to take place in Kapoor Mansion only. Everyone was ready and was waiting for the groom to come. Soon enough Manik and Cabir moved downstairs all ready in their glory.

"Khush reh" Daadu blessed Manik when he touched his feet. Then he moved towards Raj who hugged and blessed his son.

Further he moved towards Nyonika who kissed his forehead saying
"Kisiki nazar na lage mere bache ko" and then did his aarti.

All of them moved out and stood beside the car. Manik was going to sit in the car when Cabir stopped him.

"Kya hua Cabir?" Daadu asked.

"Daadu bhai car mein thodi jayenge." He replied.

"What do you mean Cabir? Car se nahi toh udd ke jaunga kya?" Manik asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Nahi Bhai! Udd ke nahi ride karke" He said while everyone gave him a confused look.

Cabir whistled and then two men came along with a horse

"Ghodi pe jayega bhai tu"

"Cabir late ho jayenge aise. We have to be on time." Nyonika said.

"Ohoo we will be on time only. Aur waise bhi punjabiyo ki shaddi hai aise hi thodi bina baarat mein nache jayenge. Kyun guys" Cabir said to which everyone replied in a yes.

Then Cabir and Dhruv helped Manik to get on the horse. The elders sat in the car while the youngsters were dancing their heart out.

On the other side in Kapoor Mansion everyone was getting ready in their respective rooms. Ruhi was with Nandini helping her with the beautician and also getting ready there only.

"Nandu yeh le aapna lehenga and get ready in it" Ruhi said handing her the outfit.

As Nandini get inside the closet to get ready Ruhi moved towards her room to look after the father-daughter duo.

"Mahir aap ready ho gaye? And where is Ishu?" She asked entering inside the room when Mahir turned and was gawking at her.

"You look stunning" He said still in trance to which Ruhi smiled and gave him a 'I know that' kind of look and moved towards him.

"Waise you are also not looking bad yourself Mr Kapoor" Ruhi said making him wear his brooch.

"I have to look good in order to match you na Mrs Kapoor" He said rubbing his nose with hers.

"Now stop flirting and tell me where is Ishaani" She asked.

"She went with mom to get ready" Mahir replied.

"Okay! You go check everything and I am also going to look after Nandu" She said while moving out of the room.

Ruhi entered Nandini's room and saw, her standing in front of the mirror. She gazed at her and smiled seeing the adorable bride in front of her.

"You look stunning Nandu. Manik will definetly have a hard time seeing you" Ruhi said.