~Chapter 31~ Friends like Family

Question of the Day- Which is your favourite series till date?!

Mine is definitely The Vampire Diaries!🧛🏻‍♂️😂❤️

——————————————————————

Kapoor Mansion

After their cute and romantic encounter in her bedroom. Nandini moved to freshnup a bit and then after looking presentable she moved downstairs to meet everyone.

As she came down Mukti got up and hugged her first and asked her about her health. After that Alya and Dhruv to greeted her and asked to take care of herself. Cabir was attending a call when he returned he saw Nandini is with everyone So he just moved towards her and patted her shoulder grabbing her and everyone's attention.

"Hi Cabir!" she said smilingly.

"How are you now?" he asked to which she hugged him and then said "I am perfectly fine now. Aaplog itni tension matlo"

"Yaa... Ofcourse ! As you pull such stunt every year. Haina?" Manik spoke in a sarcastic tone to which Nandini just made a cute pout and mouthed a sorry to him without anyone's notice while everyone smiled seeing manik's care towards Nandini.

"Aaplog sab balcony main chale jaao and have fun! Main aap sab ke liye naashta upar hi bhijwa deti hoon." Ruhi said coming from the kitchen.

"Aaplog sab matlab? Aap bhi saath main chaliye na bhabhi!" Manik asked her.

"Arey nahi Manik! Main mom ki thodi help kar deti hoo kitchen main and aise bhi Ishu ko padhana hai." Ruhi replied to which the youngsters nodded and started moving towards the common balcony on the first floor.
While going there,Manik pulled Nandini behind a pillar and Nandini knowing who it was didn't shout. He rested his back in the pillar and pulled Nandini close to him keeping his hands on her waist.

"Manik seriously? You could have called me." Nandini said.

"Wow Nandini! Bina dekhe hi you understood that it was me? Also, tum bara aajati na mere bolne par." Manik started teasingly but ended on a serious note. Nandini knowing he was right, didn't say anything.

"Achha vaise mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi and it's very important." Manik said and Nandini turned serious.

"Haan boliye naa..sab thik toh hai na?" Nandini asked.

"Voh actually kya hai na I am very much concerned about my health."

"Kya hua aapko? Aap thik toh ho? Main check up karu?"

"Nahi nahi! Its just that I am concerned on how will I be able to sleep at night after our marriage?" Manik started putting on the most innocent face.

"Aur voh kyu? Kya Manik aap riddles main baat kar rahe ho? Saaf saaf boliye na." Nandini sounded irritated.

"Voh kya hai na it's just today I realised that you talk in your sleep..So shaadi ke baad, how will I be able to sleep?!" Saying this he started laughing while Nandini was confused but the moment she realised what happened,her jaws dropped.

"Urrrghh Manik!" Nandini stomped her foot and started hitting him on his biceps while Manik tried stopping her.
Having enough of it,he held her hands and pinned her to the pillar reversing the previous position.

"Arey kya Manik? Main toh sach keh raha hoon..it seriously is a big concern for me." Manik said with a straight face holding back his smile.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai thik hai..You must have misunderstood things. Aur ab chaliye varna Cabir and Karan fir tease karenge." Saying this she started going the other way.