~ Chapter 42 ~A New Member

QOTD- What is your favourite cuisine?!

I'll probably go with Indian and Italian😍🙈

——————————————————————

In Kapoor Mansion

It had been two days since Manik and Nandini came back from Bora Bora after spending two days with each other. When Nandini came back, she just couldn't control her excitement and blurted all about the photo shoot to her family except for the proposal part which she only shared with Karan and Ruhi. Both of them were happy seeing her glowing face and her eyes shinning with happiness.

Now, only a month is left for their wedding and both the families are involved in the preparations. Nandini and Manik are busy in their work as they want to wind up all their works so that they can enjoy their wedding to the fullest. Alya was asked to rest as her due date was near though she too wanted to help and enjoy but her health was more important.

It was 6 in the morning and Nandini was sleeping when the buzz of her phone disturbed her. She got up and picked up the call without seeing the caller ID.

"Hello!" she said yawning.

"Hello Nandini! Sorry to disturb you this early. But its very important."

"Manik?! Baat kya hai? Why are you sounding so worried?!"

"Nandini..It's really important."

"Manik! Relax calm down. Aap panic kyun kar rahe ho?! Just tell me kya hua hai."

"Nandini! Alya has gone into Labour a week early and her doctor is out of India. If you know any gynaecologist who can help please do something."

"Relax Manik aaplog Alya ko leke hospital pahucho. I am talking to one of the doctor in my hospital."

"Okay!" saying this he kept the call.

Nandini got up called Dr. Sujata the gynaecologist who is in the same hospital where Nandini works. After telling her the details she got ready fast and moved down.

She saw her mother in the kitchen and informed her everything.Her mother too said that they will too join her in the hospital soon and asked her to rush fast.

Soon enough Nandini reached hospital and rushed towards the operation theater. She saw the whole family standing there. She reached towards them.

"Where is Alya?" she asked grabbing everyone's attention.

"Nandini! Thank God you are here. They have taken her inside the OT. Please see na... Woh thik hai na...  Sab thik haina.. Please!" Dhruv said panicking in a go.

"Dhruv! Relax! Sab thik hoga. Let me see." Nandini said and was going to go towards the OT when she saw Dr Sujata coming out.

"Dr. Sujata is everything alright?" Nandini asked.

"Everything is fine! There is nothing to worry. Its just that the baby wanted to come soon. So relax she will be fine we are just going to operate her." Dr. Sujata said making them relax a bit and moved inside the OT.

"Relax! She will be fine. Okay." saying this Nandini too moved inside. Though she is a cardiologist but still she has some knowledge about it and moreover she went as a moral support for Alya.

Everyone was pacing outside the OT getting all worked up. Dhruv was standing with a worried expression while Manik was standing keeping his hand on his shoulder and supporting him. Cabir, Mukti, Nyonika and Raj were also sitting waiting for the doctor to come out fast. When Kapoor family came there.