Prologue

Papa Son walked back and forth in his study room. He's too worried and restless. There was something that had been hidden in his head for a long time.

Then, he turned to his desk. There is a file. His eyes looked at that file. There are some information about a man inside it. The man was the only one son-in-law he had.

It's Hyun Bin!

Jeez! Papa Son smiled bitterly

Jeez! Papa Son smiled bitterly. He has been deceived alive by his own son-in law.

Previously, he thought that he could control this young man who wanted to succeed like Hyun Bin. So, he tied Hyun Bin by using his daughter, Son Ye Jin into the marriage. Who knows, it turned out that his son-in-law with a masked face.

Hyun Bin was smart! Daebak! Daebak because this young man was able to swindle Papa Son.

Earlier before pushing Ye Jin to Hyun Bin as his wife candidate, Papa Son was quite confident that this young man would sooner or later fall into his slavery. Becomes the part of Son's family and then, if Ye Jin gives birth to a child for this young man, surely his bond will continue to be tightly bound.

Hyun Bin can no longer runaway. His son-in-law will have to be under his control.

But ...

Papa Son closed his eyes while breathing deeply. His eyes searched for that file again. There are scribbles on the sheet of the file.

Vast City

A huge project that was successfully managed by Papa Son twenty years ago. He still imagines his fame as he sees Vast City from a distance.

He didn't feel guilty even though one of his plans at that time had inadvertently caused an accident. It was just an accident. Accidents are caused by their own stubbornness attitude.

At that time, luck was on Papa Son's side. That era was the era of Papa Son's success. He became famous after successfully leading the Vast City project. More business people are starting to contact him to ask him to participate in new developments project.

In this world, who does not love money? Money isn't everything, but everything needs money. For Papa Son, you can be a powerful person with money. Collect as much money as you can, then live for your lasting luxurious life.

Even so, Papa Son made a mistake. Perhaps the aging factor makes his mind less sane. Because of one of his mistakes has led to another mistake. Till finally he had to surrender and defeated.

He has lost his dignity in the hands of Hyun Bin.

"I'm not wrong." Papa Son snorted. His tone was haughty. What he did was never wrong. All of that is his efforts to get on with life.

"Someone who tries can't go wrong." That was the last statement on that night that could only be heard in that quiet room.

No witnesses. There is only Papa Son, the father of Son Ye Jin. He denies things he does not want to admit, even though he knows it is his fault. Not anyone's fault.

Yes, he was wrong.