The Plan: Part Three

|Song: Gangsta by Kehlani|

"Renegade come forward." Vandal Savage's voice was heard in the room but it was not coming from a screen this time, neither did the voices of any other members of the Light, they were all standing in the dimly lit room, flesh and blood.

"You played your part well, Renegade. After this is done, you will be coming with me and the rest of my assassins to complete your training." Ra's al Ghul said.

"A slight nod came from Renegade as a response."

Deathstroke smiled behind his mask. He was standing next to Renegade.

He was still not entirely happy with the fact that his apprentice was going with Ra's but that was a topic for another day. Right now, the subject on hand was far more important and promessing.

He looked at the two small objects his apprentice had handed him. 'Finally.' He thought.

Batman was going to fall with the rest of his league.

As the meeting came to an end, the members of the Light started to leave, they all knew what to do. After they left, Deathstroke walked to Renegade, the only person who was left standing in the room. Renegade turned to face him as he heard the sound of the boots approaching him.

"I must admit I am quite proud of you Renegade. You have proved yourself to be a reliable apprentice and a strong ally. Soon, Batman will see that last part too. And face the consequences of putting his trust on the wrong person. Trusting other people being the doom of the lone crime fighter, quite ironically."

Renegade looked praised and proud after hearing his Master's words and smiled.

"Ironically indeed."

~6 HOURS LATER~

"Are you sure this is where the tracker is showing." Roy asked looking at the weird looking mountain."

"Yes." Batman said shortly.

"I don't know about the masked and broody's gadgets but the holy nail's showing the exact same mountain so your little mate must be in there." Constantine said looking at his open palm and the nail on it.

"So what? The Light just decided to take inspiration from Young Justice about their living areas?" Roy said, still eyeing the mountain.

"We're going in." Batman said, ignoring Roy.

"Perfect." Roy said and walked behind the caped crusader, only stopping after hearing the sound of a match.

"What?" Constantine said, holding his smoking cigarette.

"Seriously?" Roy asked raising his eyebrow.

"There is nothing as 'a bad time' when it comes to this mate." Constantine said and patted Roy on the shoulder as he walked pass him.

Roy just rolled his eyes and followed the two.

They walked into the mountain without any trouble.

"No welcome committee? Nice." Roy said looking around.

"It's not nice." Batman said in a dark tone.

"What do you mean it's not nice?" Roy asked.

"I'm with dark and broody in this, it's not like the villians to have a day off." Constantine said.

Roy just shrugged at their words and kept walking. Just once, why couldn't they believe that the things were easy for them.

They walked inside the mountain and Batman kept one hand inside one of his pockets all the time. He was in high alert. Roy actually felt pitty for the person who could try to ambush them as he was sure that Batman at least held ten batarangs in his hand right now.

As they walked, the corridors became darker and darker. The light from outside couldn't reach that part of the mountain and their only light source was the torchs that were hung on the walls. As much as Roy wanted to have the things easy way just this once, he was becoming uneasy himswlf with every step.

"Is it me or is it becoming more and more quiet he-" Roy started but Constantine cut him off.

"Don't finish that sentence mate. Nothing good happens after that sentence."

Before Roy could say anything, Batman hushed him.

They kept walking until they came to a parting of the ways. Dark corridors followed to their right, left and in the middle. Batman turned left without looking at the other while Constantine turned right, following the nail on his hand.

"Ugh... I think we have a problem." Roy said looking at the two.

It was like somehow Batman knew this was gonna happen, he didn't even turn back to look at Roy or Constantine.

"Go from the middle." And with that Batman dissappeared.

"See you on the other side mate." Constantine said and he also dissappeared inside the shadows.

"Just...perfect." Roy murmured and walked to the dark corridor himself, and prayed that Renegade was still on their side, but knowing Renegade, he didn't have his hopes too high.