The Plan: Part One

|Song: Watch Me Now by Tommee Profitt|

"You- were r-right. Your plan- does really suck." Roy managed to say, panting out after every word.

"Warned ya." Renegade said and ducked as an arrow flew past his head.

They kept running in the corridor until they came up to a dead end.

"One hell of a plan. Now what?!" Roy asked punching the wall in front of them.

"Hey! It worked so far, hasn't it?" Renegade said.

"Yeah. It worked perfectly. Except for the part that my former mentor is trying to kill us at the moment alongside the half of the goddamn Justice League!" Roy shouted as footsteps running towards them echoed in the corridor.

"Yea... I haven't thought about that part."

"You- UGH... I swear if we survive this, I'm gonna kill you." Roy said as they heard something else other than the footsteps echoing in the corridor.

"What's that?" Roy asked.

"Oh it's nothing. It just seems that I have thought about that part." Renegade said and smirked.

~36 HOURS EARLIER~

"You're nuts." Constantine said as Renegade told them his plan in less than one minute.

"Thanks. But that's irrelevant." Renegade said with a smile.

"Your plan's nuts too." Roy said.

"Of course it is. I'm the one who made it." Renegade said.

"It's good." Batman suddenly said and the other three looked at him as they've just seen Batman grow another head.

"I'm sorry, what?" Renegade asked, shocked.

"Your plan is crazy. Which is why it's good. No one will expect it." Batman said.

There was a moment of silence with Renegade opening and closing his mouth rapidly like a gold fish.

"You happy? You left me speachless. ME!" Renegade said pointing at Batman.

"You actually wanna do his plan. His plan?" Roy asked like he was ready to see someone jump out from behind the fake plant in the corner and tell them everything is a prank.

Batman didn't answer but simply nodded.

"I'm gonna need more drinks." Constantine mumbled as he put the empty beer bottle on the nearby table with a thud.