Boom

|Song: Up Down by Boy Epic|

Batman watched as Renegade slowly got up and walked to the camera. With a quick move he broke it. Now Batman and Waller were both blind. They had no idea what Renegade was doing. Batman imagined Waller's expression and smirked.

"What happened?" Waller came into the room when the agents called her.

"It's Renegade ma'am. He broke the security camera we installed inside the room." An agent said.

"Send agents to the room. If he tries to attack, shoot him. No death shots." Waller said.

"I can't let you do that." A broodier and darker voice said.

"Mr. Wilson. I recommend you to stay out of this." Waller said in a threatening voice and all the agents in the room pointed their guns at the mercinary.

Deathstroke just stood there and said nothing.

"Have it your way." Waller said and all the agents started shooting.

Deathstroke pulled his two swords out in a light speed and starting slicing the bullets coming at his way.

"Send agents to the door and make sure Deathstroke doesn't reach to Renegade's cell!" Waller shouted.

The fight was short. Deathstroke killed the agents in shorter than 15 minutes. But they kept coming and going between Deathstroke and the room Renegade was being hold. Waller dissappeared for a few minutes but then came back, holding a device with s button on it.

"STOP!" She shouted and raised the device.

"Deathstroke if you don't turn yourself in now, your little apprentice blows up." Waller said.

"Your bluffs don't work on me Amanda. I know you haven't put one of your little bombs in his neck yet."

"Nobody said anything about his neck. I have bombs installed outside the cell. With a simple move, you can give a goodbye kiss to that apprentice of yours."

"What time is it?" Deathstroke asked suddenly.

"What?" She asked unable to hide the surprise in her tone.

"What time is it?" Deathstroke repeated.

"15.37" Waller replied.

"Then I highly doubt it." Deathstroke said and charged to Waller.

Other agents came to protect her and Waller pushed the button. A huge sound was heard and the ground shaked. The lights flickered and all the agents fell down.

When everyone got back up but there was a huge gap where Deathstroke just stood.

Waller and some agents walked to the cell while the others were taking the injured agents to med-bay.

Waller got back to where the cell prevously stood. The bomb wasn't designed to kill Renegade. It was designed to blow up the glass wall, when the time to transport him came. There wasn't any doors in the room so only way in or out was blowing it up.

But they were suppossed to gas Renegade first, and make sure he was out cold, away from the glass. Now, if Renegade was too close to the glass when it exploded, he was most likely dead.

Waller looked around and the agents searched the area. But there was no sign of Renegade. There wasn't a body, alive or dead.

"He escaped!" Waller said and cursed.

"Deathstroke. That son of a bitch asked the time." Waller said and understood what just happened.

That son of a bitch wasn't here to rescue Renegade. He was just distracting. So that Renegade could escape. She thought. But how?

Amanda looked around. Then she saw the hole in the wall.

"He is in the ventilation!" She shouted.

Renegade wasn't going to get away this time.