Reveal

|Song: Way Down We Go by KALEO|

"So what are we going to do with him?" Black Canary asked.

They were standing outside the room and looking at Renegade through the glass.

"For now, nothing." Batman said.

"What?! He is a phscopath and a killer. The longer we keep him there the more change he'll kill someone." Wonder Woman said.

"We have to be sure." Batman said.

"Sure of what?" Flash asked.

"That he is a human."

"Don't bother!" Renegade shouted at the heroes and looked directly at them.

"How can he see us? Isn't it one-way mirror?" Superman asked.

"Oh I don't see you. But I can still hear you, you know." Renegade shouted again.

Batman got back inside the room.

"So you have enchanded senses." Batman stated.

"Well, yes aaaand... no." Renegade said with a grin again.

"I wonder one thing Batsy. How were you going to be sure that I am a human. Wait... Don't tell me. You were going to keep me here untill I starved. Now that's not so heroic is it Batsy?" Renegade said.

"I was going to give you a choice." Batman said and pulled out a small package and a bottle of water from his cape.

"You can eat anytime you want Renegade. But you have to t-"

"Take my mask of yeah, yeah. I know the catch." Renegade said in an annoyed voice and seemed to be considering his options.

"Well if you wanted to see my beautiful face that much Bats, all you needed to do was ask." Renegade said and stopped for a moment.

"But I want to be put into Belle Reve in return. Not that Asylum for loonatics." Renegade said in a serious tone this time.

Batman has never seen him seious before. His sanity should have been an important subject for the assassin and Batman made a note of that.

"Deal." He said.

Renegade sighed and reached out to his mask.

"This won't mean anything to you anyways so..." he said and slowly took his mask of.