Hospital

|Song: Everybody Gets High by MISSIO|

Renegade's vision started to blur. Black dots were appearing in front of him. He shaked his head and tried to put his head together.

"You cannot be here. Leave or I am going to call the security." Doctor said looking directly at the knife Renegade was holding.

Renegade raised the knife more to get in a more threatening position.

"I don't think so. Now, before you do anything stupid, I must say, I am not going to do any harm to you UNLESS you help me." He said pointing to his ankle.

Black dots were increasing and blocking his view. He decided to ignore them like always.

Doctor looked at Renegade's back first and then at his ankle.

"How are you still standing?" He asked with a shocked tone.

"What do you mean? This?" Renegade asked pointing to his ankle.

"Believe me it's nothing." He added.

"No, I don-"

"Hey! Tic toc doc. I don't have all day so what about you starting to fix my foot."

Doctor looked at Renegade's back and then his ankle again.

"I-I'm sorry but I can't treat your ankle. That's not my profession. I am a heart surgent." He finally managed to say.

"Well, I'll keep that in mind if someone ever stabbs me in the heart or something." Renegade said and his voice sounded young for the first time.

"Wait. How old are you?" Doctor said with a shocked expression.

"Old enough. Now about that ankle." He raised the knife even more.

The doctor seemed to hesitate for a bit but finally he choose to approach to Renegade.

"Okay. Let me see." He said.

The number of the black dots increased in Renegade's vision. What the fuck? Renegade thought. It is just a stupid foot injury, what's it with all the black dots?

Renegade sat on the chair, closing his eyes and opening them back rapidly to get his vision clear and doctor went to the closet to grab some bandages and cotton. He came back and examined Renegade's foot.

"Are you sure you don't want me to examine anything else than your foot?" Doctor asked with a worried but afraid tone.

"What the hell do you mean?" Renegade asked but doctor didn't reply.

"Just do your damn job."

Doctor looked at him like he was insane but continued to examine his ankle.

"I need to have an x-ray to proceed." The doctor said with a slightly afraid tone.

"No I don't think so." Renegade said.

"Look, I am not even sure what I can do right now, without an x-ray... I can't help you."

Renegade looked at the doctor for a moment and understood that he wasn't lying.

"Fine. But don't even think to warn anyone, I'll gut you in your slightest move. Understood?" Renegade said and walked to the doctor, holding the knife behind his spine.

The doctor gulped but didn't say anything and they got outside the room.

"The x-ray room is right after that corner." Doctor said showing the right corridor.

Luckly, there wasn't any people waiting to get an x-ray so they quickly went to the room without being spotted.

Doctor opened the door while Renegade was checking his back to see if anyone saw them. But doctor didn't move inside the room. He just stood there frozen.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" Renegade said and looked inside the room. A bat shaped figure was sitting on the chair waiting for them.

Renegade looked at him with wide eyes for a second but then he managed to keep his cool and walked backwards, getting outside the room and closed the door. He took a few more steps back before the door slammed open and Batman pulled him back inside the room, throwing him to the ground. Batman turned to the doctor.

"Leave." He said with a strict voice and the doctor did what he was told.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO FIND ME?! EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!!!" Renegade shouted at Batman. His golden-blue eyes staring at him.

"Because I am B-"

"Batman. Yeah yeah I know. Every meme page in history knows." Renegade said rolling his eyes.

Batman rolled his eyes under his cowl too but then he realised the floor he just threw Renegade to, was turning to red.

"Get up." He said slowly.

Renegade just lied there.

"Get up!" Batman said with a louder and more threatening voice this time.

"Allright allright jeez." Renegade said and got up.

The back of his t-shirt was covered in blood and there was a big and sharp piece of glass coming out of his skin.

"When the fuck did that happen?!" Renegade said, looking at the scar with shocked eyes.

He saw Batman looking at him with pity in his eyes. Wait, pity? Renegade could barely see the caped crusader now. His vision was too blurry.

"Well at least that explains the black dots." He said before falling back to the ground only to be catched by Batman and everything turned to black maybe for the 100th time this week.