Prison Break

|Song: Solo by Prismo|

"You are the worst grandfather ever." Renegade hissed.

"Don't be so sure of that." Cobb said and moved the needle towards the boy on the ground.

Now or never. Renegade thought and grabbed the nail from his pocket, stabbing it to Cobb's hand.

William Cobb grunted and stepped back. Renegade took the chance and kicked Cobb in the chest.

The Talon grunted and fell back and Renegade stumbled but managed to stand up.

The Owls ran to Cobb and helped him get up while Renegade turned back and started running again. He used all of his will to keep running. He barely heard the voices of the Owls now.

9 more meters. 9 more meters.

Go to the southwest for thirteen meters and...

YES!

The world started to turn black. The poison was affecting him faster than Renegade hoped.

Damn it.

Renegade forced his eyes open.

He was not going to give up when he was this close.

So close.

Renegade kept running but his left leg with the knife wound gave in. So he started hopping on his right leg.

The Owls were keeping up with him. Not good.

Renegade saw something far ahead. A real game changer. A car. A fucking car! He could actually get the hell out of here!

Renegade clenched his jaw and put pressure on his wounded leg. Auch.

But he had to. Renegade sprinted towards the car and tried to ignore the massive pain on his leg. Key word: tried.

William Cobb must have noticed the car too because Renegade heard him shout.

"Stop him. No kill shots."

And with that, the Owls started throwing knives at him. Renegade dodged the knives by doing flips and jumps but he was on the plain sight. So his only hope now was to get in that GODDAMN CAR.

He was only 20 meters away from the car when a figure got out of it, holding a... bow?

"Roy start the car!" Renegade shouted at the red haired figure.

Roy shot four arrows at the closest Owls to Renegade before nodding and getting back in the car.

Renegade ran and finally reached the car. He was about to open the door when he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

Renegade grunted but opened the door and got in. Closing the door just a second before another knife stuck to the cars door.

"GO GO GO!" Renegade shouted and Roy did as told.

"You got a frickin knife in your shoulder!" Roy shouted while driving and trying to get away from the Owls.

"No shit Sherlock. I haven't noticed." Renegade shouted back and grunted.

Roy stepped on the gas more and drove like crazy. The Owls ran after them but they were too slow. After a couple of minutes, they were free from the Owls.

"What the fuck was that!?" Roy asked in an exhausted voice while watching the road and driving.

There wasn't a reply from Renegade and that was not normal.

Roy turned to look at Renegade and saw his face was struck with pain. His eyes were barely open and he was holding his shoulder with the knife still inside.

"Hey. Hold on." Roy said, this was the first time he saw Renegade showing any sign of pain.

Renegade closed his eyes and his body went limp.

"Hey hey hey. Don't even think about dying on me, you hear that!?" Roy shouted and pulled over.

Roy shaked Renegade but there was no response.

"Damn it kid!" Roy shouted and slapped Renegade.

"C'mon!" He shouted and slapped Renegade again.

"Five more minutes." Renegade murmured and cracked his eyes open.

"Don't. You. Ever. Do. Something. Like. That. Again. You hear me?!" Roy shouted.

"Okay, geez. Relax." Renegade said.

"Do you have any bandages?" Renegade asked while Roy helped him to sit up again.

"Yeah, I should have some in the back." Roy said.

"Good." Renegade said and suddenly he pulled the knife out.

A big amount of blood started coming out of the wound and Renegade leaned back to the car seat.

"What the fuck?!" Roy shouted at Renegade's sudden move.

He quickly got outside the car and open the trunk. He grabbed the first aid kit and came back.

"You are a fuckin psychopath, you know that?" Roy mumbled while giving the bandages to Renegade.

"Nah, I'll be fine." Renegade said and took the bandages.

Renegade wrapped his arm while Roy got back in the car and started driving again.

Honestly, Renegade never imagined his prison break to be like this.