Chained

|Song: I'm a Wanted Man by Royal Deluxe|

Renegade woke up in a strange place feeling chains all over his body. Shortly... Dejavu.

He checked his surroundings. He saw that he had even more chains surrounding him, he didn't even think that was possible.

He felt the cold platform behind him. He couldn't even move an inch. He saw that he still wore the mouth mask.

He checked his fingers and saw that they were chained too. He checked his feet then and saw that he saw his boots were off too. And his toes weren't chained.

Perfect Renegade thought. No matter how many times Waller caught him, he was going to run away every time.

The door behind him opened and Waller got in. He walked to Renegade, an army of agents behind her.

Renegade just looked at her with a deathly glare.

"You might be useful after all Renegade." Waller said.

Renegade cursed but he couldn't be heard because of the stupid mask he was wearing.

"Don't even bother to talk or move or do anything but stare at the blank wall." Waller said in a poisonous tone and left.

Renegade heard a grunt coming from his stomach. Now when he thought about it, he hasn't eaten anything in more than a week. He drunk the water the heroes gave him but he didn't eat the meal. When he thought about, he saw that was a huge mistake. He was more than used to being starved buy that didn't mean he liked it. And he highly doubted that Waller or his stupid dogs was planning on giving him food in near future.

He looked around as much as he could because he couldn't move his head. He searched for security cameras in the room and found one on the table very far away from him. The camera was supposed to be hidden but Renegade noticed it. He grinned and cackled. It wasn't heard very clearly because of the mask but it was there.

He started working on his escape. First step was going to hurt a bit and for the first time, his training actually felt like it was worth it because no matter how careful Waller looked, his espression wouldn't change.

He started moving his toes. He moved his toe towards his big toe and with a quick move of his toe to the back, a small crack was heard.

Renegade kept a blank expression as his big toe of his left foot was broken. He broke his big toe like a good five times before so it wasn't really hard to break it anymore. He had a small magnet installed on the top of big toe under his skin. His broken big toe reached to a deep scar under his foot. A nail came out of the scar with the effect of magnetism and stuck to his big toe. He put the nail between his toes and moved the nail up, breaking his other toes.

Damn it that hurt. He thought. He placed the nail between his big toe and toe and moved them under his foot, puncturing his foot all the way up to his ankle. He moved the nail to open the lock of the restrain on his ankle.

When he opened the lock, he pulled the nail back from his foot. He could now move his foot around. He started hitting his foot back to the metal platform. After a few strong hits, another crack was heard. The fight with Deathstroke helped him after all. His ankle was broken after that fight and breaking a broken ankle was easier than breaking a normal one. That was exactly what he did now. Now his foot could move in an abnormal way. He moved his foot up fast and threw the nail up to his hand, using his big toe and toe and he catched the nail. He tried so hard not to grin at his success.

The nail was between his forefinger and the metal platform now. He pulled the nail up a bit and unrestrained his forefinger, then his thumb. Using those two fingers, he unrestrained his ankle. He pulled his hand back, freeing his other three fingers.

He lifted his hand up and started unrestraining his arm. This however was a noticible movement so agents started coming to the room he was being kept. Renegade speed up, his left arm was now compeletly free so he unrestrained himself easily and quickly. The door to the room opened and Amanda Waller got in with agents behind him. Finally Renegade pulled the face mask off and threw it at Waller.

"How?!" Waller asked angrily.

Renegade smirked and cackled but then noticed something he didn't before. He looked back and saw that he wasn't exactly in the same room with Waller and agents. There was a glass wall behind them. Renegade just came closer and examined the glass.

"Shit." Renegade said and Waller started laughing.

"I was serious about you not running away this time. That glass is unbreakable, not even you can escape from this prison Renegade." Waller said and grinned.

"What if I get hungry?" Renegade asked.

"Don't worry, this is only temporary. I had to convince A.R.G.U.S. that you'll be a great addition to the Suicide Squad and you just prooved that by excaping that platform quicker than 15 minutes." Waller said with a victorious tone.

"Don't worry, a bomb will be installed to the back of your neck tomorrow morning. So you'll just have to stay here for a day. Don't try to have a nervous breakdown in that period of time." She said.

"You bitch!" Renegade shouted.

"Face it Renegade. You've lost." Waller said and went out of the room.

Renegade shouted after her. He punched the glass but it was in vane.

He slid down the glass and sit down. The pain on his foot increased but he didn't care. He just sat there.

Renegade understood when he lost. It didn't make it any easier but he understood. And now he has lost against Waller. He was going to be a part of his group of suicide freaks. He was going to be controlled again. Fuck.