Plan

|Song: Stronger by the Score|

Renegade looked blankly at the wall.

No! He thought. I ran away from worse. I ran away from the Court of Owls. I am not anyone's toy and definitely not Waller's. All he needed was a plan.

He slowly got up and started looking around the room. He touched the glass around and searched for a hidden door.

Waller was going to get him out of here, tomorrow, so there should have been a way out of this box. How was Waller and her agents going to get in? And they had to take him out by force. Waller knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't go down without a fight. He walked to the 'hidden camera' and broke it down.

So what was she planning. Renegade thought about how Waller beat the heroes and kidnapped him.

She is going to gas him.

So there should be some point on the wall. A point where Waller was planning on sending the gas from. Renegade thought.

Ventilation. Renegade thought. Waller was going to send the gas from ventilation. Renegade thought.

He looked around but there wasn't ventilation. If he found one he could excape from it. He looked at the wall. Look for a different point. A spot that may be hiding a ventilation behind.

He saw a spot a bit darker, at the up right corner of the wall. It may have been a small coincidence. But that was all he had for now so it worth a shot.

Renegade turned the table sideways. He broke two of the feet of the table. He jumped to the top of the table. He found his balance and tried reaching to the spot but it was too high up.

He jumped to the spot and stuck the feet of the table to the spot and hang from there. He pulled one of the foot back and looked from the hole. He saw the metal of a ventilation cover. He ruptured the spot and fell back.

He climbed to the top of the table again and jumped to the ventilation and started hanging from there again. He pulled the ventilation cover with full power but it didn't came apart. He saw screws around the cover. He had to pull those screws out.

He jumped down again and started thinking of ways to pull those screws out. He suddenly had an idea.

He started unstiching his t-shirt. He jumped at the ventilation cover again and wrapped the thread around the screw and started turning the thread. The screw started coming out and it finally came out. He did the same for the other screws and finally took the cover out, falling down with it. He smiled at his work. He jumped to the ventilation and pulled himself inside. He started crawling to his freedom.