Responsibility

|Song: Game of Survival by Ruelle|

Renegade hid behind the trees and watched as the helicopter searched for him desperatelly. Renegade smirked.

14 to 0 Waller. He thought.

Renegade waited the helicopter to search for him for another half hour. He standed still, not moving an inch and not making any sounds.

Waller must have finally given up because the helicopter left. Renegade moved a bit and fell to the ground immediatelly. He compeletly forgot about his foot. He tried to stand back up but his foot was in no condition to carry him. He had to have it fixed. And he had to do it fast.

He started hopping on his good foot. He moved like that for more than half an hour before he heard the sound of the helicopter coming back.

Renegade was out of Waller's range for now so he kept going. Then he saw armed men, sliding down the ropes, coming from the helicopter. The ARGUS agents landed and started searching for Renegade on the ground.

Shit shit shit. Renegade sped up and saw a small village ahead. He hopped to the village. He saw a car in front of a small house.

Renegade punched the cars window, breaking it and opened the door. He connected the wires -did the classic Hollywood stuff- and ran the car.

He saw the armed agents running into the village, some of them breaking in the houses. Renegade looked at the rear mirror and smirked. He stepped on the gas and came to a highway, dissapeared in the middle of all those cars.

"Master Bruce. It has been two days since Renegade broke that security camera. You haven't rested nor eaten anything." Alfred reminded Bruce for the millionth time.

"I know Alfred. But it's my fault. Renegade would never be captured by Waller if I haven't intervened. And Dick wouldn't be Renegade if I just went after him, the day his parents died and he ran off." Bruce said.

"So this makes him my responsibility." He added not lookin away from the screen.

Alfred sighed and left the cup pf coffee ,that Bruce didn't even realise he was holding, on the table.

"Any luck sir?"

Bruce didn't answer for a second and he suddenly got up from his chair.

"Found him!" He said.

Bruce looked at the screen full of numbers. He might not have been the best hacker in the world but he managed to track him down using the footage.

"He is outside Blüdhaven."

Bruce walked to the Batmobile and got in.

"Don't wait for me Alfred." He said and he drove off the cave.

Renegade drove for about twenty minutes before the number of buildings around him started to increase.

After another ten minute ride, he saw a parking land. He needed to gef rid of this car. He parked the car and checked out if anyone was watching before breaking another cars window and getting in.

He started driving the car again and saw a hospital a bit far ahead.

He parked the car to an alley and walked to the hospital, still hopping on one foot.

Instead of walking in from the front door, he walked to the back of the building and jumped on the dumpster. He jumped again and grabbed the window sill. He hanged from there for a second, then pulled himself up.

He looked inside the room and saw it was empty. Perfect. He pulled himself up and opened the window and got inside the room.

Renegade started searching for medical supplies for his foot when the door of the room opened a little. Renegade froze and quickly jumped. He held on to the lamp and looked down.

A doctor got inside the room and closed the door. He passed under Renegade. With a quick decision, he jumped down and stand between the doctor and the door.

"What are you doing here?!" The man asked terrified.

Renegade walked back to the door and locked it.

"I need you to help me doc." He said and pulled out a knife.

"Whether you want it or not."