🌙71🌙

"Hold on, let me get this straight," I held up my hand and closed my eyes again. "Viktor Krum and Harry were having a chat and found a crazy Barty Crouch, Harry went to get Dumbledore and by the time he got back, Viktor was unconscious and Crouch pulled a Houdini?"

"Basically," Harry nodded.

"Crouch could've stunned Krum," Ron suggested.

I pulled out my notebook and started writing. "What're you doing?" Ron asked me. "Telling Sirius what happened, I need details, so speak and then we can get breakfast."

"Well, he was looking for Dumbledore," Harry told me. "Seemed quite desperate, he seemed to think Bertha Jorkins was dead, he was out of his mind, he thought his wife and son were still alive and he was talking to Percy, who wasn't there...and that Voldemort is getting stronger."

I stopped writing and looked up at Harry. "S..str..stonger?" I stuttered. "If Snape didn't hold me up, we could've gotten there sooner," Harry grumbled.

"Maybe Snape didn't want you to get there!" Ron piped up. "Maybe he got there first!"

"I highly doubt that, unless he can turn himself into a bat," I mumbled, shutting the notebook. "I wouldn't put it past him," Ron muttered, scratching his nose.

"Maybe we should ask Professor Moody," Hermione suggested. "He had the Marauder's Map after all."

"Yeah, by the way, I want that back and my breakfast, so let's go," I muttered irritably. My wolf senses were tingling and I twitched my nose. "Someone's coming."

"It's blackmail, we could get into trouble!"

"We've tried being polite, it's time to play dirty, like him. He wouldn't like the Ministry knowing what he did."

"If you put it in writing it's blackmail!"

The four of us sat on the sofa, hidden from sight. "I got this," I whispered to them.

"You won't be complaining if we get a nice fat payoff, will you?"

I abruptly stood up. "What the hell are you two doing?!"

Fred screamed...actually screamed, like a little girl and clutched onto George who jumped. "For fuck sake, Joy, how many times have I told you not to do that?! You never listen!"

"Several times, I do listen, I just do it to piss you off," I smiled sweetly. "You love me Weasley."

Fred rolled his eyes. "Who are you blackmailing?" Ron made his presence known, which annoyed Fred and George. "Keep your big nose out of it," Fred instructed him. "Well, if you're blackmailing someone.."

"We're joking!" George exclaimed. "Merlin, Ron, you sound like Percy. Carry on and you'll be a prefect."

"Oh, shut up," Ron grumbled.

"Just keep your nose out, goes for you and Lupin Junior over there," Fred pointed at me. I slowly extended my middle finger and gave him the classic bitch face.

They left the common room and I sighed. "Let's just get some breakfast before I convert to cannibalism."

"Technically, it wouldn't be cannibalism," Hermione informed me. "Fine, then you three can be the little pigs and I'll be the Big Bad Wolf, can we please eat?" I sighed impatiently.

***

"Uh, oh," I frowned once I saw the small glow from my notebook. "Did Snuffles respond?" Harry wondered. I handed him the notebook and he read from it.

"You've got to be kidding me?! He's lecturing me?! After all he did when he was in school?!"

"Well, no one tried to kill him in school," I said reasonably. "And he didn't get entered into a tournament of death against his will."