🌙59🌙

I was thinking, maybe I should do some research about what kind of mission my mother did, since she was, you know...KILLED FOR IT.

I walked into the Great Hall early that morning for some nice breakfast. Hermione sat beside me. "Good dinner?"

"Yeah, everyone was nice, Viktor Krum is a nice guy, Fleur Delacour's cool as well," I told her.

"And Cedric?"

"What about him?"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Come on, what was he like?"

"He took a real interest in my family," I told her. Hermione started squealing. "Ahhh! He likes you! He likes you!"

"Don't be thick," I grumbled. "He was just being polite."

"Joy, he likes you, Cedric Diggory likes you!" Hermione insisted. "I'm three years younger than him," I informed her. "Only two and a bit, but some girls are totally jealous."

"Like who?"

Hermione pointed over her shoulder and I turned around to see Cho Chang basically hanging out of the poor sod. "Oh, for fuck sake," I rolled my eyes.

I turned back around. "Change the subject please."

"Harry and Ron were fighting last night," Hermione told me. "Wait, what? Why?" I asked her. "Ron thinks Harry put his name in," she told me. "Numpty," I grunted. "He didn't, he's not suicidal."

"Well, now Ron thinks he's in it for the fame, idiot," Hermione sighed. "He is an idiot," I agreed with her.

I couldn't stop thinking about my mother. All of this was coming back, nearly fourteen years after her death. "Have you heard from Remus or Sirius lately?" Hermione asked me. I shook my head. "No, not since the last full moon," I said. "Is there a full moon before the tournament?" she asked me.

"A week before, I'll be fine," I reassured her. "So, what are you doing today?" she asked me. "I might write to Dad, or train with Tia," I said pulling out my notebook. "What has Biscuit done to you?!" Hermione feigned shock. "He's annoying." I said, biting into my toast. "You are a cruel human," Hermione laughed.

"Don't you mean werewolf?" I winked at her. "But Ron is jealous of Harry," Hermione added. "Oh, for bloody hell sake," I sighed, putting my head in my hands. "I get why but he should be supporting his best friend, not being a petty little bitch."

Hermione snorted with laughter. "He really is jealous though.."

"Then tell him I'll swap with him," Harry joined us. "Anytime, then people can gawp at his forehead non stop."

"I'm sorry, is my name Hedwig?" I folded my arms. "No," Harry muttered, irritably. "Then tell him yourself," I said simply. "I'm not getting him to grow up, he'll believe me after I break my neck or something."

I smacked him on the back of the head. "OW! Joy!"

"This is what we need to do," I said to them, not even bothering to apologise for smacking him. "Give Ron a kick up the.."

"Don't cut me off!" I said sternly. "You are going to write to your godfather and tell him what's going on if my aunt hasn't already. Sirius and Dad asked us to keep them posted on everything so we're going to do exactly that."

"Sirius will come bursting through that door if I tell him and will try to burn the place to the ground," Harry stated. "I wouldn't put it past him, he's the biggest drama queen I've ever met," I shrugged. "Sirius will find out anyway, this thing will be front page news and my dad has a subscription to the Daily Prophet. Or my aunt will tell him. I think Sirius would rather hear it from you Harry."