🌙9🌙

Me and Harry were quite fearful of what was going to happen next. I gripped his hand tightly, scared.

He squeezed my hand, and the two of us were waiting for the big blow up.

We waited in McGonagall's study and she came in, with Neville. "Harry, Joy, I tried to find you so I could warn you, Malfoy said you guys had a.."

One look from McGonagall shut him up.

"This is unbelievable!" McGonagall scolded us. "Never would I have imagined that students would be on the Astronomy Tower when they should be in bed! Explain!"

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I couldn't betray Hagrid so I didn't speak.

"I'm disgusted, four students out of bed in one night! I thought Gryffindor meant more to you, Mr Potter and I thought you had more sense, Miss Jones. The three of you will receive detention and fifty points will be taken from Gryffindor!"

"Fifty?!" Harry gasped.

"Fifty points each!"

"But Professor, you can't.." I stuttered. "Don't tell me what I can and can't do, Jones, bed! All of you!"

We hung our heads in shame and we went back to the tower. One hundred and fifty points gone in one night.

I crawled into bed and Hermione tip toed over. "How did it go?"

"Filch caught us," I told her. She gaped. "And we got a lot of points taken off us and detention."

"Oh, Joy."

"Don't say 'I told you so' please?"

Hermione sat on my bed and wrapped her arm around me. "It's okay, I won't."

"My aunt will be so disappointed in me," I sighed. "Not if you don't tell her," Hermione pointed out.

"I wonder what my dad would think," I murmured.

***

Me and Harry were bloody miserable the next morning. It wasn't just the Gryffindors who were mad at us, but the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws too.

They focused on Harry the most as he was more well known in the school, as for me and Neville, we were just the accomplices.

I was still mad that we got more points taken off us than bloody Malfoy.

One of the Slytherins clapped me on the back, saying thanks, which I didn't appreciate.

One of the Prefects gave me a note in the morning. Harry and I had lost all interest in stopping Snape from getting the Stone.

Detention was at eleven tonight according to the note.

But relief reached my face once I knew we'd be with Hagrid for detention.

"I don't think you'll enjoy yourself," Filch taunted me. "You're going into the Forest."

"The Forest?" Malfoy stuttered. "But there's werewolves in there!"

It's not even a full moon! That idiot.

I scoffed loudly. "You're scared, just admit it."

"Am not!" Malfoy insisted.

"Are too!" I retorted.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"AM NOT"

"ARE TOO!"

"You two shut up!" Filch scolded us. "Alright Harry? Joy?" Hagrid greeted us. "They're in trouble, remember that," Filch grunted.