🌙57🌙

"Did Viktor Krum just talk to you?!" Ron started fanboying. "He just bumped into me," I told him. "Made me drop my bag and helped me."

"I'm getting his autograph!" Ron squealed like a little girl on Christmas. "Joy, Harry, do any of you have a quill?"

I passed him my quill, while rolling my eyes back into my head. We sat back down at the Gryffindor table and Ron was lurking near the Durmstrang students. The Beauxbatons students were sitting at the Ravenclaw table. "Ron!" I hissed. "Sit down! He'll be here all year."

Ron sat down and glowered at me. His glower was more harsh when the Durmstrang students settled with the Slytherins. "Happy now, Joy?"

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes.

Tia sat at the staff table with the others, I looked at her and she wanted to be anywhere else on the entire earth. She caught my eye and did a 'kill me now' motion. I started laughing and hid my face.

"Who else is coming?" Ginny asked me. "No idea," I shrugged.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and most importantly guests," Dumbledore addressed us all. "The Tournament will officially begin once the feast is over. Tuck in."

Food appeared on the table and everyone tucked in. "Uh, what is this?" I poked at my food, that looked like some sort of shellfish. "Bouillabaisse," a girl said from behind me. I turned around to see one of the Beauxbatons girls, she had long silvery hair and big blue eyes.

"Oh, hello," I greeted her while Ron was just drooling at her. "You are Joanna?" she frowned. "Yep, that's me," I told her. "Did my aunt ask you to find me?"

"Yes, she thinks you should, as they say, 'get to know the guests,'" she told me. "Of course she did," I sighed. "If you want, you can call me Joy, everyone else does."

She offered me her hand to shake. "It is nice to meet you, I'm Fleur," she said. "Do you want the bouillabaisse?"

"You can have it," Ron thrust the plate in her direction which startled Fleur. She took it from him and smiled at me. "It was nice to meet you, Joy," she said and walked back to the Ravenclaw table.

"She was a Veela!" Ron gaped. "What?! Don't be absurd," Hermione muttered.

"Why did she come over to you?" Harry asked me. "Because my aunt coerced her to," I told them. "She wants me to meet the guests."

"Maybe they'll send Viktor Krum over," Ron said excitedly. I shot him a glare and continued eating. "Joy looks like a Veela," Ron pointed out. I spat out my steak in surprise. "Since when?!" I exclaimed. "You have a bit of silver in your hair..." Ron started. "My hair is ash blonde and my eyes are green," I told him. "And also, werewolf," I pointed at myself dramatically. "They don't come like that at Hogwarts," Ron stared at Fleur. "Some girls do," Harry muttered, his eyes flicking up at me. I only caught his eye for a second, then it occurred to me.

He thinks I'm good looking?

***

I looked up at the staff table to see the other seats filled, by Bagman and...Crouch. Oh, Tia is going to love that.

I saw Tia stand up and she rushed over to me. "Kiddo, tomorrow afternoon, half one, training grounds," she whispered to me. "Oh and by the way, there's this dinner for the champions and I'd like you to come, please for me? So I don't kill anyone."

"Fine," I sighed. "Remember my motto?"

"Smile and nod," I said. "Atta girl," she patted me on the back and rushed back.

"She's getting you involved with everything?" Ginny asked me. "Unfortunately," I sighed, stabbing my steak.

Dumbledore stood up to start the end of feast speech. "The moment has come, the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin. I'd like to say a few word before we bring in the casket," he said. "First I'd like to introduce Mr Bartemius Crouch, Head of the Department of Magical Co-operation and Mr Ludo Bagman, Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports."