🌙25🌙

"I hope he's okay," I sighed, sitting down, taking a break. Ron was no help whatsoever.

"How long has it been?" he asked me. "I have no idea..maybe a half an hour?" I muttered.

"Feels like three hours," Ron admitted. "You know, you could help me," I muttered irritably.

"My wand exploded in Lockhart's face, remember?" Ron glowered about me.

"Yeah, I know," I sighed.

"JOY! RON!" I heard Harry's voice. "Harry!" we both jumped up and ran towards the rocks.

"I've got Ginny! She's okay! It's over!"

Harry and Ginny came out of the small passage I created in the rocks.

Ginny was crying and immediately latched herself to me. "I didn't mean to do it," she cried. "It was Riddle, he possessed me."

My heart broke for Ginny and I hugged her back. "It's okay, he's gone, it's over," Harry put his hand on her shoulder.

"You'll never guess who Riddle actually was though," Harry looked up at me. I saw him with a sword and his robes were covered in blood. "It was Voldemort."

I flinched at the name. "I'm just hoping to have a normal year."

"I don't think that's happening anytime soon," Ron laughed. A bird flew out of the hole, startling Ron. "Fawkes?" I frowned.

The bird rested on my arm and nuzzled into me. "Aw, he loves me," I smirked. Ginny stroked him, though her hand was shaking.

Lockhart got up and stared at us. "Oh..hello," he said to us. "This is an odd little place. Do you live here?"

"Oh no," I grimaced. "He got hit with that stupid Memory Charm, Ron, be glad your wand was broken."

"Okay, one question," Ron muttered. "How do we get out of here?"

Fawkes held out his leg. "Okay, Ginny, take my hand," I instructed her. "Harry hold Ginny's other hand, then Ron, you hold onto Harry and Mr Numpty over there."

Ginny gripped onto me and Fawkes spread his wings and flew out of the pipe.

Fawkes brought us back to Myrtle's bathroom and she looked blankly at us. "You're..alive?"

"Yes, yes we are," I smiled. "So next stop, McGonagall's office."

We all walked out of the bathroom and Fawkes was sitting on my shoulder.

We went into the office and Mr and Mrs Weasley was there. "Ginny!"

Mrs Weasley hugged her tightly and cried with joy. All of us were covered with dirt and slime.

"You saved her!"

"I would like to know how," McGonagall folded her arms. I just noticed that Dumbledore was here too.

Harry told them the story and McGonagall was stunned. "So, you found the entrance, not mentioning breaking a hundred school rules but how on earth did you get out alive?"

Harry again, explained what happened. "But how did Lord Voldemort enchant Ginny?" Dumbledore asked us. "Enchant Ginny?" Mrs Weasley gasped.

Harry handed Dumbledore Tom Riddle's, now destroyed, diary. "Brilliant," he muttered. "But how.." Mrs Weasley stuttered. "I've been writing in it all year," Ginny sobbed. "And he wrote back to me."

"Ginny! I told you not to trust things that cannot think for themselves," Mrs Weasley scolded her.

"I didn't know!" Ginny cried. "It was in my book in Diagon Alley!"