🌙47🌙

August rolled around quite quickly. I enjoyed all the time I had with Sirius. My ankle was as good as new and everyone was arriving today.

Sirius got a little pouty as he had to stay in his room in order not to get caught. "That's not fair!" he grumbled. "Why does Remus get to hang out here and I don't?"

"Because Remus didn't escape from Azkaban," Tia pointed out. "It's just for a few days, I don't want you getting caught."

"Okay," Sirius agreed, quickly pecking her on the cheek and retreating upstairs.

Dad made a whip sound and Tia flicked him in the back of the head. "Shush."

"Keep an eye on him while we're gone," Tia told him. "Arthur, Ron, Fred and George are going to pick up Harry before they come here, I connected the Floo Network."

The green flames appeared and Hermione stepped out. "Joy!" She threw her arms around my neck.

After a few seconds of unintentionally suffocating me, she let go of me. "Hermione, you know my aunt," I did the introductions. "And you know my dad."

"Hello Miss Jones, hello Professor," Hermione greeted them, politely. "I'm no longer your professor Hermione," Dad chuckled. "You can call me Remus."

"A lot of them will be calling you Professor, Dad," I told him. "Wanna see my room?"

"Sure," Hermione nodded. The two of us went upstairs and I opened my bedroom door and Pip looked up and sniffed Hermione and barked. "That's Pip, he's five years old," I told her. "Ooh, this is nice," Hermione looked around in awe. "Why is there fur on the bed?"

"Pip sleeps on my bed," I explained to her. "I read the book, how are they brother and sister?!" Hermione ranted, sitting down. "You have to keep reading," I laughed.

"But how...HOW?!" Hermione was furious and I couldn't stop laughing. "That's just low! I mean they..."

We were discussing the book for a while and the two of us jumped when Tia shouted up the stairs. "JOY!"

"The first half of the Weasleys must be here," Hermione said as we went downstairs.

Tia had told Mr and Mrs Weasley about my condition, with my permission, they were fine with it, thank Merlin.

We went into the living room to see Mrs Weasley, Ginny, Bill, Charlie and Percy.

"Jojo!" Ginny hugged me tightly. I returned the hug. "It's been a while, Joy," Bill hugged me next. "It has," I agreed. "Finally gotten over me then?" he joked.

"I was ten years old!" I rolled my eyes playfully. "What's he talking about, Joy?" Dad asked me. "I had a tiny crush on him when I was ten," I explained. "Which I got over a long time ago."

Bill just laughed at me as I rolled my eyes three ways. "Hi, Charlie!" I hugged him next. Percy was a little busy looking at his work, so I didn't bother hugging him.

"I'll show you your rooms," Tia told them and went away, only Mrs Weasley, Percy and Ginny followed her as Bill and Charlie stayed with me.

"Joy..we should tell you that we know," Bill said to me. "That you're part werewolf."

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Oh," I finally muttered. "And we're all okay with it, Joy," Charlie told me. "You're still the same kid who's addicted to chocolate and would read books upside down out of boredom."

I hugged both of them and I had a smile on my face. "Thanks guys, that means a lot," I said to them.

They went off to their rooms. "Sirius is going to die of boredom," I chuckled. "Yeah, he will," Dad laughed. "Are you up for Ireland or Bulgaria?"