🌙50🌙

Tia handed me the winnings on the bet she made on my behalf while we were on our way back to our tent.

But the celebrations on the moor were huge. There were a lot, and I mean a lot, of drunk people.

I stuck close to Tia so I wouldn't get lost. Hermione and Ginny held onto me. "Alright," Tia muttered as soon as we went into the tent.

"Ireland was definitely going to win, I called it!" I boasted. "Bed, missy, it's late," Tia ordered. "Hermione, Ginny, you girls go to bed too, we'll be going back to the house in the morning."

"Tia?" I murmured as soon as I put my pyjamas on. "Joy? Sweetheart, what's wrong?" she asked me.

"Will I ever find out what it is?" I wondered. "When you get back to school, Joy, you can't wait a few days?" she chuckled.

"You should know this by now, Tia," I smiled. "Go on, go to sleep," Tia said and I closed my eyes.

***

"JOY! JOY! WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes to find Tia shaking me. "Wassgoinon?" I slurred. "Put on your slippers and your jacket, outside now," she rambled while shaking Hermione.

I went outside to hear people screaming and running into the woods.

I looked up to see people floating in the air as people in cloaks and masks were levitating them and laughing. My eyes were fixed on them as one of them pointed their wand at a tent. "Incendio!"

The tent burst into flames and my entire body started shaking as screams erupted from it.

"Joy!" Tia grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. "Just don't look okay? Don't look."

"Why are they doing that?" I trembled. "These people are sick bastards!"

"They are sick bastards," Tia told me. "But you and the others need to run, I have to join the Ministry and take down those people alright? You have to go hide in the woods, Joy, go, please."

"Stupefy!"

"Protego!" Tia shouted and a shield formed between her and the masked figure. "JOY! RUN!"

I stumbled backwards towards the woods and I turned around and I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

I couldn't find anyone, they all ran ahead. "Oh fuck," I panted. I looked behind to see no sight of my aunt or my friends. Where are they?!

"Looking for your mates, Jones?"

I whipped my head around to see Malfoy. "Oh, piss off, I'm not in the mood," I grumbled. "They went that way," Malfoy pointed to the left. "You'd better protect your precious Mudbloods."

I glared at him. "Remind me to hex you once we get back to school."

I started running again. It was pitch black, I could hardly see a thing. I took my wand out from my jacket. "Lumos," I whispered.

I closed my eyes, so I could heighten why hearing, see if I could hear anyone. "Maybe you dropped it while you were running?" I heard Hermione's anxious voice coming a good bit from the left.

"Where is she?" I heard Ron ask nervously. "Joy could be in trouble."

"Ron!" I called.

"Joy! Where are you?!"

"I'm over here!"

I laid my eyes on my three friends and sighed with relief. "Bloody hell, Joy," Ron wrapped his arms around me as if he was a koala on a eucalyptus tree. "What happened?"