🌙61🌙

The big day was coming closer. The day of the first task in the Triwizard Tournament. 

All I could think about was two things. Harry and my mother.

"Earth to Joy!" Ginny shouted, making me jump. "Merlin's saggy left testicle Ginny! Don't do that!" I scolded her. 

"What's wrong?" she asked me. "Nothing just some dream I had last night," I lied. 

Once I swallowed my waffles, I headed towards the library to give Hermione and Harry a hand with 'Project: How to Defeat a Dragon.'

"Hey," I greeted them once I found them. "You okay?" Hermione asked me. "Yeah, find anything?" 

"Hermione's annoyed at Krum's presence in the library," Harry told me, whilst laughing. "It's not just him, it's his...fan club," Hermione grunted. 

I snorted with laughter. Viktor looked over at us and nodded at me, saying hello. I nodded back. "How about common room then?" I suggested to Hermione. "That works for me," she mumbled, gathering books. 

"Anything on your mum?" Harry asked me. "Sirius told me he'd send some of Mum's notes that he found in the cabin but my dad is very adamant that I don't find out." 

"Knowing Sirius, he'll do anything to make sure you're in the loop," Harry mumbled. "He loves you." 

"He loves you too, Harry," I reminded him. "I know but you actually got time with him, to be honest I'm a little..." 

"Jealous?" I finished for him. He nodded. "It's okay to feel that way, Harry," I told him. "Don't feel ashamed of that." 

"Can you two hurry up?!" Hermione hissed. "Coming," I muttered. 

***

I was writing everything down that I knew about the locket on a piece of parchment. "Joy! Joy! Joanna I need your help!" Harry sprinted into the common room. "Did you just use my full name Harold?" I raised my eyebrow. "Oi, my name is not Harold, Joanna is your name but you think it's too fancy," Harry pointed out. "Actually not true, full names are only used by pissed off parents," I said. 

"Can you teach me the Summoning Charm?" Harry begged me. "I'll buy you chocolate, please?" 

The look in his green eyes told me that he was desperate. "You've got yourself a deal," I smiled. 

The two of us walked to an empty classroom. "Alright, the incantation is Accio," I told Harry. "You say Accio and the object that you want to come to you, you need to clear your mind, focus on the object that you want to summon, don't think about the dragon trying to toast your balls off, think about your Firebolt, okay?" 

Harry nodded. "And the charm doesn't work on buildings or living things, just so you know," I informed him. "Well I don't think my broom falls under either of those catagories," Harry mumbled. 

"Perfect then," I clapped my hands together. "Another thing, it doesn't matter how far away the object is, as long as it's clear in your head and another important thing is to remember where it is while you're summoning it, so before the task, leave it in the common room somewhere and leave the window open." 

"Gotcha," Harry nodded.

"Want me to demonstrate?" I offered. Harry just nodded. 

"Accio chocolate!" 

The chocolate hopped out of my pocket and landed in my hand. "How does that not melt?!" Harry asked me incredulously. "Dad taught me a Charm," I winked at him. 

"Can you try something that's not in your pocket?" Harry asked me. "Sorry," I chuckled. "Accio quill!" 

The quill on the teachers desk shot towards me and I caught it. "Happy?"