🌙51🌙

Once the sun started to rise, we all went to the Portkey to get back to my house.

After the attacks, we wanted out of there as soon as possible

Tia opened the door and we went inside, finding an extremely emotional Mrs Weasley and a very tired looking Dad.

His eyes lit up once he laid eyes on me. "Oh, thank Merlin,"

He pulled me into his arms and held onto me tightly. Sirius was there in his dog form with Pip next to him. He whined and brushed up against me. "We saw it in the Daily Prophet," Dad told Tia. "Although Skeeter wrote the article."

"Stupid woman," Tia grumbled. I was still clinging onto Dad as he looked at Tia. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Remus," she nodded.

"Dad, it was really scary."

"What happened sweetheart?" he asked me gently. "A Death Eater tried to attack us," I told him.

"WHAT?!" he yelped. "A Death Eater attacked you both?!" 

"He shot a stunning curse at Joy, I fought him, giving her time to run but I couldn't find her anywhere," Tia explained. "I'm just glad you're both okay," Dad sighed with relief.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were heading upstairs and looked back at me to talk to me. "I'm gonna go start packing for Hogwarts," I said to Tia and I followed my friends up.

I closed the door behind me. "What's up?" I asked them. "On Saturday, my scar was hurting," Harry admitted. "I had a dream about Voldemort.."

"Don't say his name!" me and Ron yelped. "Sorry," Harry mumbled. "You-Know-Who and Wormtail."

My face fell once I heard that. "I hate that..that whole night was on a full moon, if it was a different day we would've gotten him, he took advantage of the fact that my dad was changing."

Harry looked down. "Yeah, we should have let Sirius kill him while we had the chance."

"Yep," I sighed. "Sorry, continue."

"They were plotting to kill someone," he told us. "Trelawney predicted that his servant would rejoin him and he'd rise greater than ever."

"Have you told Sirius?" I asked him. Harry shook his head. "No, should I tell him?"

"YES!" me and Ron exclaimed in unison. "He's your godfather, Harry, he'd want to know," Hermione added. "Tell him before we leave for Hogwarts," I said. My eyes drifted outside. "Wanna play Quidditch?"

"Joy!" Hermione scolded me. "Don't change the subject!"

"Yes!" Harry and Ron agreed. "Oh, why do I bother?" Hermione mumbled.

We went out to the back garden. "We don't have Bludgers but we have soft balls," I told them.

I poked my head inside. "Whoever wants to play Quidditch, outside!" I shouted.

***

I hardly slept that night and I kept having nightmares about the Death Eaters and the Dark Mark.

I opened the door slowly and crept downstairs. It was pretty late, everyone was asleep. 

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate, usually what I do if I can't sleep.

"Miss Joy, you should be asleep," Angie piped up. "So should you," I pointed out. "What happened at the Cup, Miss? If I'm allowed to ask," Angie said.

"You don't have to ask permission, you can ask me anything," I told her. "But it was horrible."