🌙29🌙

I woke up once a pillow collided with my face. "Why?" I groaned.

"Joy when is.." Hermione asked me. "It was a few days ago, next one isn't until the end of the month," I sighed, getting out of bed.

"I'm just worried," Hermione mumbled. "I know, I appreciate it," I gave her a small smile. "If one bloody Dementor comes near me during that...ugh having two times of month is the worst..first it's me acting like a monster and the second is me acting like one because of blood."

"Now I understand why you need all that chocolate," Hermione laughed.

After I got dressed, the two of us walked to the Great Hall for breakfast. "Dementor Potter! Be careful!" I heard Malfoy taunt Harry.

"That bastard," I grumbled. "Would you stop swearing?!" Hermione scolded me.

"I've earned the right to swear," I mumbled.

"Don't mind him, Joy," George comforted me. "Slimy git wasn't so brave, nearly wet himself."

We got handed our timetables. "We'll wipe that smile off his face after we whoop his arse at Quidditch," I muttered.

"That's my girl!" Fred praised me. "Use a little bit of werewolf power."

"Honestly, she only has it during full moons," Hermione rolled her eyes. 

"Okay, what's first?"

"Divination," Harry told me. I started whining like a two year old. "Kill me."

"You chose to do it," he pointed out. "Yeah, I'm regretting it now," I sighed. "For some reason, Tia wasn't thrilled I picked Divination." 

"She wasn't?" Harry frowned

"Hermione?" Ron looked at her timetable. "They messed up your timetable."

"I fixed it with Professor McGonagall," Hermione told him. "Listen to this," Ron turned to me and Harry. "At nine she has Divination, Arithmancy and Muggle Studies!"

"Are you cloning yourself?" I asked Hermione. "No!" she exclaimed. "That's the only way to explain being in three classes at once," Harry agreed with me.

"I'm not going to be in three classes at once, don't be ridiculous," Hermione rolled her eyes.

I looked at my timetable and I smiled. "We have Hagrid today!"

"Well, let's go, Divination is miles away," Harry told us.

We got lost about three times.  "There has to be a quicker way," I sighed, panting.

"Do you know the way to the North Tower?" Harry asked the painting of a knight, who was yelling at both him and Ron.

"A quest!" the knight declared. I looked at the painting to see the knight's eyes bulging, overexcited. "Follow me dear friends! We will either find our goal or perish bravely!"

My head turned towards the boys. "On then good sirs! Good ladies!"

We followed him down the corridor. "Who is that?" I whispered to Harry. "Sir Cadagon," Harry told me.

We ran down the corridor, following the insane knight. This included running up a spiral staircase that Ron nearly fell down. Three times if we're looking for the accurate story.

I did trip once or twice as well.

We were out of breath after all the running we have done. "If you ever need me again, call upon Sir Cadagon!" the knight declared.

"If we ever need someone completely mental," Ron rolled his eyes.

A trapdoor opened and a silver ladder slowly glided down and stopped at Harry's feet. "After you boys," I smirked. Harry and Ron both shot me the death stare and climbed the ladder.