🌙60🌙

Harry's nerves were only rising in the next couple of weeks. From Malfoy wearing a "Potter Stinks" badge, to bullshit interviews in the Daily Prophet, all of it was insane.

Sirius wanted to talk to the both of us. I was wondering if Dad discovered anything about this spell. He hasn't written anything in the notebook, may be a dead end.

Harry thought this was important, I just wanted to give the both of us some closure.

Biscuit dropped in my copy of the Daily Prophet. "Thanks Biscuit," I said, giving him my toast.

"At least you're giving him something to do," Harry stroked Biscuit. "He got bored," I said, unrolling it. "Oh, bugger."

"What?" Harry asked me. "Is it about Sirius?"

"No, some friends are saying he's in Greece, getting the Ministry off our backs, but...." I grimaced.

Harry took it off me and read the article. "Oh, come on!"

"Sorry mate," I mumbled. "What does it say?"

"That I still cry over my parents and apparently I have a thing for Hermione," he muttered.

"Do you?" I wondered. "No, no, she's uh, she's just a friend," he stuttered. "So, you do fancy someone?" I smirked. "I never said that!" Harry exclaimed.

"Relax," I giggled. "You don't have to tell me."

Harry started pushing his scrambled eggs with a fork. "Are you blushing?"

"No!"

I took the newspaper back from him. "What are you doing?"

"Making a boat," I said as I started folding the pages. "I did this all the time with the newspaper and voila!"

I held out the boat and Harry was unsure about how to react. "It's also a hat," I told him.

"How bored were you as a child?"

"Very, I grew up in orphanages."

Harry took the boat from me and put it on my head. "Fits perfectly."

I felt my cheeks heating up. "Oh, now who's blushing."

"Shut up, Potter."

***

This weekend was a Hogsmeade weekend but I was feeling pretty lousy, even though the full moon was last week. So, I wasn't really feeling myself. "Are you going to come?" Hermione asked me. "Because Harry wants to wear his stupid cloak and I don't want to 'talk to myself.'"

She used air quotes and I nodded, agreeing. "Feeling under the weather?"

I nodded. "I need Butterbeer," I murmured standing up. "You look like you're going to hurl," Hermione said to me. "I might but I am not missing a chance to restock my chocolate stash," I said and the two of us headed towards the carriages, with an invisible Harry.

"Honeydukes?" Hermione suggested once we got off. "Yes please," I smiled in content. Harry was pretty silent, I'm not sure if he fell behind or not.

I filled my bag with chocolate and I waited for Hermione to pay up so we could leave. "How happy is the wolf?"

"Very," I had a big smile on my face as I dived into the honeycomb. "Come on, Harry, can you just take it off?" Hermione asked him. "No way, look over there," Harry protested.

A tall blonde woman came out of the Three Broomsticks with a photographer. "Is that the press?" I frowned.

"Go, go, go," Harry hissed at me and Hermione and the two of us ran.