🌙52🌙

"Everyone on!" Tia shouted as we all got onto the Knight Bus. The Weasleys went upstairs but Ron and Ginny stayed downstairs with me. Dad also got on as he wanted to see us off.

Tia was Apparating to Hogsmeade so she wasn't coming with us.

"King's Cross," Mr Weasley told the driver. "Joy, do you know who Mad-Eye Moody is?" Ginny asked me. "I heard Dad and Mr Diggory talking about him."

"He's an Auror and Tia's boss," I told her in a quiet voice. "Half the cells in Azkaban are full because of him so I hear, he's a bit of a nut."

"Joy!" Dad scolded me. "What?! It's true!" I exclaimed. "I'm just repeating what I've heard."

"Did Snuffles tell you?"

"No."

"Joy!"

"No!"

"Be honest!"

"Fine, yes," I pouted.

We got off at King's Cross and walked towards Platform Nine and Three Quarters. I wheeled my trolley to the barrier. Dad grabbed onto the handle of the trolley and we both ran through.

He helped me load my luggage onto the train and gave me one last hug. "Be careful, okay?"

"I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try," I told him. "You've spent too much time with Sirius," he rolled his eyes. "I love you, have a good year and try not to get into fights."

He kissed my forehead and I went on my way. I got onto the train and Ron was pouting in the compartment. "What's the matter?" I asked him. "Bill, Mum and Charlie know what's going on at Hogwarts and they won't tell us!"

"My aunt is organising it," I pointed out. The windows were being dotted with raindrops, slowly getting heavier. "What do you think this event is?" Harry asked me. "No idea, but it's big, really big."

Hermione stormed into the compartment, shutting the door. "Malfoy?" I assumed. "You should have been there, Joy, he thinks Durmstrang is a better suit for him since they don't let Muggle-Borns attend, why couldn't he transfer and put us out of our misery?!"

"Preach," I muttered. "Well, it's like Dark Arts Central there."

"Where is it?" Ron asked me. "Scandinavia, don't know what country," I told him. "It's well hidden."

"But it's a big castle," Ron pointed out. "Honestly don't you read?" Hermione shook her head. "Hogwarts looks like a ruin to Muggles."

"Wish Malfoy was in Durmstrang, then we could have a peaceful year," Harry sighed. "When have we ever had a peaceful year?!" I threw up my arms in exasperation.

***

"Hey, Ron? Did you pack one of my books by accident?" I asked him, looking through my trunk. "Is it this one?" Ron held it up. I nodded and he handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said. "Looking forward to Ancient Runes?" Hermione asked me. I nodded and I opened the book.

"Being in the Top Box was really cool, Joy, thanks," Ron said. "No problem," I smiled at him.

"Really, Weasley, when are you going to stop mooching off Jones?" Malfoy came into our compartment. "I don't remember inviting you in Malfoy," Harry grumbled. "What is that, Weasley?" Malfoy pointed at Ron's open trunk. Ron made a move to close his trunk but unfortunately for him, Malfoy was a lot quicker.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Malfoy cackled with laughter. "You weren't actually thinking of wearing this were you?!"

"Eat shit," I hissed at him. "Looking good, Jones," Malfoy winked at me. "Bite me," I hissed at him, sticking up my middle finger.

"Certainly, where would you like?" Malfoy smirked. Hermione and I gasped at the crude comment but Harry and Ron were angered by it.

Harry whipped out his wand and pointed it at Malfoy's neck. "Stay away from her!"

Malfoy shoved Harry back into his seat. "So, Jones are you going to enter?"

"What are you talking about?" I sighed impatiently. "You don't know?! My father told me," he boasted. "Congratulations, on achieving something that no one cares about, don't let the door hit you on the way out," I muttered.

They finally left and I shut the door. "Good riddance."

I looked at Harry. "Thanks, for sticking up for me."

"Any time."