The Voice Recorder

Paul gets up out of his king size bed like he does everyday. he sits up on his bed, puts on his slippers and rubs his eyes.

Today was going to be a long day.

"PAULLLL" Niall came in his room whining.

"You don't have any cereal" he told his uncle.

Now Paul is a bachelor and mostly spends his days working. So he didn't have much in the fridge.

"Just eat some toast Niall."

"But there isn't any bread" the boy continued to whine.

"Have you checked the freezer." Paul was getting annoyed. It was too early to deal with this.

"Who keeps their bread in the freezer." Niall scoffed before leaving the room in the search to find bread.

Paul covered his face with his hands and groaned. Loudly.

He gain the courage to get up and join the rest of the boys.

He stumbled into the kitchen hearing loud music being played by Louis, Niall's head in the fridge looking for bread, Harry laying on the table complaining about being hungry, Liam yelling at Louis to turn his music off, and Zayn is probably still asleep.

Louis was dancing and not singing but yelling to the song.

"Oh we'll go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our petticoats

No we're never gonna' quit it, no we're never gonna' quit- HEY" Louis scolded when Paul turned off the music.

"Is it like this every morning?" Paul asked hoping it's a no.

Liam and Harry just nodded. Niall just cheered success when he found the bread.

"I'm going to bed" Paul told, leaving the boys on their own as he retreats back to his room.

***

"Sweetheart, what's the matter you haven't slept all night?" Karen asked. She was hugging Simon from behind his office chair. Simon didn't want to say anything he just sat in his office. He sighed and answered any way.

"Of course something is the matter. Paul took my kids. Maybe I have been doing something wrong."

"No you haven't baby" Karen reassured.

"Karen" Simon swivel around on his chair to look at his soon to be wife.

"They just don't like you, I don't get it." Simon was frustrated. Karen is a lovely girl. How could they not like her?

Karen proceeded to sit on his lap and try to confront him/find cash on him.

"I don't know what to do" she sighed "I tried everything in the stepmum handbook to get them to like me."

"I got it" Simon thought of an idea that is sure to work.

"How about you have some alone time with the boys."

"What?" Karen cringed. She hates the boys as much as they hate her. She doesn't want any alone time with them.

"God Simon is so clueless" She thought to herself.

"Like going bowling or ice shaking, I don't know. Just bond with them."

Karen didn't like this idea but if it was to get them hitched she'll do it.

What she does for money.

***

It was after twelve and Paul decided to bring the boys back.