Home Sweet Home

It was a long drive home. Simon just sat there in silence wanting to turn back and get Louis. But he couldn't and he couldn't wait that long either. Finally pulling into his driveway. He sat there completely still. Simon frown he was angry and blamed himself, starting to bash the steering wheel.

"GOD DAMN'IT" he yelled and collapsed into his chair.

Simon finally gained some courage to get out of his car, it was 1 AM everyone should be asleep... right.

Simon unlocked his door to the sound of yelling. What the...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME, WE'RE MEANT TO BE BROTHERS"

That was Liam. What the hell did Simon miss?

"IT NOT COMPLETELY MY FAULT LIAM WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO MY SIDE OF THE STORY!" That was Zayn and yelling over them was "I'M NEVER TRUSTING YOU AGAIN NIALL" Harry yelled.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY WERE FOLLOWING US" Niall shot back.

Simon slowly walked into the living room rubbing his head for the developing headache he was getting. He saw Liam and Zayn yelling at each other and Harry and Niall doing the same. Paul was there telling everyone to shut up. They were all too busy with their fight to even notice Simon walked into the room.

"Enough," Simon said but it went unheard.

"Enough!" He said a little louder still didn't achieve anything.

"ENOUGH!" He roared throughout the house, even the neighbourhood. Everyone stopped their arguments to turn in shock at the man standing in the entry of the room.

Simon was mad now.

"I just had to leave my child in a mental ward to come home to this" he growled. All the boys felt bad, they were too caught up in their day to remember their little brother.

"I do not care what you are all fighting about" he laughed frustratedly.

"In fact, I don't want any part in it. I'm am just going to bed and hopefully sleep. You boys are going to deal with these problems on your own." He ordered escaping upstairs to his king size bed.

The boys included Paul stood in silence until Zayn was the first to break it.

"Liam I am really sorry, she wouldn't leave me alone and I saw that you were so happy with her. She promised that if I give her just one kiss she'll leave me alone. But I guess she just wanted to stir up trouble and saw that you were walking to the park. I was trying to protect you." Zayn sighed looking down at his feet in sadness of his brother hates him.

"I would never do anything like that to hurt you, I don't even like Danni in that way. Please, Li don't hate me." He whimpered. Liam hugged Zayn.

"I would never hate you Zee" he said still in their hug.

"You should've told me about the party though" he sighed and Zayn stayed silent.

"I forgive you" he concluded making Zayn smile. With their arms wrapped around one another, they walked to their bedroom leaving the three downstairs.

"Are you boys okay talking it out like they did or do you need me sticking around to make sure you don't kill each other?" Paul asked wanting to go home.

"Nah we're fine Paul. Right, Harry?" Niall said to turn to his brother.

"Right" he smiled "you just get home Paul. We'll be okay." Harry continued.

Paul left the and ant the There was just Harry and Niall.

"I didn't think we would get arrested, honest" Niall defended.

"Why would you think that anyway" Harry sighed.

"You have to admit you had fun didn't you?" Niall smiled nudging Harry with his elbow. Harry stayed silent, death staring at him. He finally broke a smile and chuckled.

"Yeah you're right" he admitted "but no more police arrest next time." He cried. Niall held out his pinky ready for Harry to wrap his around.

"I promise" Niall swore. The two boys giggled before walking but to their room.

Simon smiled when the house was quiet. Proud that his boys sorted out their problems without him. They were all just growing up too quickly.

Simon knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep. So he left his bed to get a glass of water. Walking back upstairs Simon stopped and look at the two doors. One opening to his room the other to Louis' room. Looking back and forth to the doors. He decided to open one. Simon entered the little blue room with an unmade bed with a bunch of stuffed animals on it.

Putting his glass on the small brown bedside table he sat on the kid size bed making it creak.

Simon would sleep here tonight, it made him feel closer to Louis. Laying on the bed pulling all the stuffed animals on him. Respecting the number one rule of Louis' room.

Don't offend anyone.