Cute, Sweet and Innocent

"I'm gay" Louis announced.

Now everyone was silent until Liam broke it.

"Congratulations Louis. Dad you just can't keep shunning Zayn out like this." He stressed not really caring if Louis is gay.

"Louis?" Simon question feeling a little offended.

"No you are not" he said sternly. Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall turned to there father completely shocked.

"I don't think that's your choice" Liam shot back that caring if he'll make his father angry.

"Louis sit down I'll talk to you after okay baby" Simon told calmer not wanting to upset Louis.

"No. No let's talk about this now." Harry cut in defending his little brother. The entire table began to argue. Louis leaned back on his chair with a smug look on his face. Zayn didn't miss it. He stared at his little brother. He knew this would happen. He knew everyone would forget about the cobwebs and focus on him. Zayn didn't know if he should hug him or fear him.

Louis picked at a piece of bread throwing it in the air and catching it in his mouth. He gave a satisfies smirk at the family fight before heading upstairs.

"What the f*ck" were all that went through Zayn's head.

*********************************

"Baby boy?" Simon called give soft knocks on Louis' door.

Louis was on his bed texting Ashley with the secret phone he bought without Simon's knowledge. He hid the mobile under his bed where he knows Simon will never look.

Louis opened to door looking up innocently "daddy" he smiled holding his arms up making grabby hands wanted to be picked up and cuddled.

Simon of course couldn't deny those beautiful blue eyes. He put his hands under his arms and picking him up like he weighs nothing.

Simon sat him on his hip smothering his face with kisses.

"I wanna talk to you baby." Louis nodded already knowing what it's about. The truth is he knew Simon was going to act like this. He is okay with gay people he just didn't want it in his family. But it's okay Louis had a plan.

"What is it daddy?" He asked shooting innocent and confused eyes making Simon's heart melt.

"I just don't think" Louis still stares into Simon's eyes making him stutter.

"I just think that maybe you just too young to know if you are... gay. Just you've been doing, uh going through a lot. Maybe you just wanna be you and don't worry about that stuff." Louis has Simon completely hypnotised he was to smile from getting what he wanted but he couldn't show it to Simon.

"Okay daddy" he told giving his father a kiss on the cheek. Simon returned with a kiss close to Louis' ear making him giggled.

Simon stopped kissing his son's and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you so much. You "know that right?" He asked the little boy.

"I know daddy." He said "I love you too."

Simon ruffled his son's hair before walking out of the room leaving Louis all

alone.

Louis stood in the middle of the room before shrugging.

"Well that was easy."