Little Lou Cries

Louis was the baby of the family and nothing was going to change that. Being the baby had its advantages like Simon will always love to smother in cuddles and Kisses every chance he gets, and umm... Well, it had some advantages but it also had its disadvantages. Louis was a bit jealous of the other boy, he felt like that they had more freedom. They could even shower by themselves, Louis was only allowed to use the bath and Simon always had to wash him. He had to go to bed earlier which sucked, he wasn't allowed to go to parties without either Simon, Liam or Zayn and he always had to sit in the back seat. Being the youngest sucks and Louis wasn't going to take it anymore.

"Good morning, baby boy" Simon greeted. waking Louis up in his bed with pecking kisses all over his face and one quick one ion the lips.

"Daddddddy" Louis whined "It's too early, gimme 5 more minutes," he asked waving Simon off.

"Come on baby, please get up we have a lot to do today" he pleaded,

"I'm not a baby" Louis whined lightly hiding back under his quilt and clutching one of his many stuffed toys that were overflowing the bed.

"Really well I think you're my little baby boy" Simon mentioned pulling the quilt off. Attacking Louis' tummy with a raspberry. Making Louis laugh hysterically and trying to push his head away.

"DADDY" he laughed "PLEASSSSE STOOOOP" Simon pulled away and then start attacking Louis' already red from laughter face with kisses and making him giggle and hide under his stuff monkey for protection.

Simon sat up and arm each side of his Louis, hands buried in stuffed animals. Look down to adore his son's cute face and big blue eyes.

"I love you" Simon smiled.

"I love you too" Louis replied throwing one of his smaller toys at Simon's face. Simon kissed Louis' forehead and moved off of the bed. Louis turned, facing his father and rubbed his eyes yawning.

"I don't want to get up though" He complained. Simon sighed he really did have the stuff to do. The boys were at their friends' houses and would be back till much later. Simon had errands to do and he couldn't leave Louis alone.

"Come'on baby, you don't have a choice," he said giving Louis a love pat on his bum. Louis was stubborn and still refused to get up on his own, holding his arms up indicating that Simon should carry him. Simon rolled his eyes at his son cuteness.

"Okay, my little baby," he said lifting Louis up from under his arm and placing him on his hip.

"I'm not a baby" he pouted crossing his arms. Simon squeezed Louis closer and rubbed his back down to his bum.

"Yes, you are you are my little baby."

***********************************************************************************************

Louis was acting like a little terror all morning an Simon was starting to lose patients.

"Louis. please just eat your breakfast, then I can give you a bath. Louis, I please baby I really need to do stuff today." He asked hoping Louis will comply.

"No, I'm not hungry" he complained calmly crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't argue with me Louis," Simon said trying to keep his cool but he was just about to lose it.

"we have to go to the mall soon and we won't be able to eat until lunch which is much much later" knowing that Louis will be hungry and a hungry Louis meant a Cranky Louis.

"How about, I eat nothing now and I'll eat at lunch." Simon was ready to smack him but he hated to have to do that to the boys, so he tried to refrain himself a bit longer hoping Louis will come around.