Call Me When You Count All The Stars

BEEP BEEP BEPP.

Harry's alam set off at 10:00 pm straight. He was going on another ride with Taylor and a few of her friends. He's been seeing a lot of Taylor recently and, you could say that they are dating but they aren't exclusive. Mostly they are friends. Friends that share a common interest that may not be entirely legal.

Harry tip toed out of his house. Sighing in relief as how he managed to get past the light sleepers: Simon and Karen. The street was dark and silent. Harry's eyes were blinded by the on coming headlights.

It was Taylor.

She was driving a sliver Mercedes different to the car she was driving yesterday. She stoped in front of Harry, enough for him to reach the door and step smoothly in the car.

Harry gave a smile to Taylor and she shot one back. The rest of the ride of silent. Only the sound of the engine could be heard. It was a peaceful silence between the two. One that neither felt the need to talk.

They finally stopped at the end of the street. Harry and Taylor left the vehicle not bothering to lock it. They have walked around the block and was met with two other kids; Kylie and Andrew.

The kids exchanged hellos before heading to a mansion they've been too four times before. Taylor lifted the door mat to reveal the keys to unlock the house.

It was a piece of cake to get in.

The four were in and Kylie and Taylor ran upstairs, Harry and Andrew following close behind. Taylor stopped at the bedroom door and turned towards her friends.

"Let's go shopping."

***

"Miss Donna?" Zayn knocked on the teachers door not wanting to disturb her if she was doing work.

Mila always said he's welcome to come in whenever unless she had the occupied sign on her door.

"I'm with a student." She called from inside her office. Zayn was about to leave when he realised.

Mila always calls out "I'm with a student" when she is with him. When she is actually helping kids with their work she calls out "I'm helping a student." Always.

Unless she was cheating on Zayn with another.

No it can't be.

Zayn couldn't help himself. He has too take a peek. He slowly opens the door just a crack. Not open enough for a mouse to run through.

Zayn peeked in and what he saw shot a pain in his chest.

Mila was sitting on her desk. Her things have obviously been pushed off. Her legs were spread and some kids head was under her skirt.

Cheating bitch.

Zayn softy closed the door. At this point right now. Zayn didn't care.

Mila said she loved him.

Mila said he was the only one.

How dare she lie.

Zayn stormed over to the student office. He didn't care she put this on herself. In his anger Zayn pushed open the door making the nice office lady jump.

It was only him and a few other staff in the room. They all stared at Zayn when he announced this:

"I like to report a student-teacher relationship."

***

Louis sat in the play room. Texting rapidly on his phone to Ashley. Earphones in, listen to Bleachers.

Hey

Hey

How are you

I'm good, just admiring my ring

I'm happy you like it.

I saw it and I just thought of you.

Awe.

So, What

you wanna talk

about??

Harry and Liam are trying to get me 

to break Simon and the thing up.

I thought you weren't 

going to do it?

I'm not and I won't. I just don't know what their plan is. 

But knowing them I doubt they have a plan.

So what are you going to do?

I wait

***

"How are we going to get Louis to join our side?" Harry asked laying on Liam's bed.

Liam paced around his room wondering the same thing. The two aren't creative or as evil as Louis so it was a bit more difficult.

"Louis really only see this Karen and the wedding thing as a joke. We need to scare him. To truly hate the guts of Karen."

He stopped his pacing.

He thought of an idea.

"I got it. But Harry this will hurt Louis."

"How will it hurt him?"

Liam sighed and knelt in front of his brother.

"We have to destroy the ring"

***

"Niall!" Simon called.

"Yeah dad." Niall was laid out on the couch. Thinking about everything going on in his life. Karen, Stacy, and especially Demi.

He missed her.

"We need to talk about that girl who was here" Niall sat up letting Simon sit by his side.

"You have to break up with her you know that right?" He told raising his eyebrow.

Niall knew he was right he does have to break- wait a minute.

"No dad I won't I love her. She is the most important thing in my life right now." He lied. He wanted to break up with her but he needed to give Simon a taste of his own medicine.

"Niall you don't know what love is."

That's what made Niall angry. He is so sure he loves this girl. He thinks about her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every time he reminds himself that she is with someone else he can feel his heart shatter. He's know this girl all his life and loves her dearly. He just wants her and him to be together. So Simon is wrong Niall does know what love is.

"You're wrong I do love Stacy."

"No Niall you just think that you do."

"Isn't this the same with you" Niall shot back making Simon offended.

"It's true dad. She doesn't love you she loves you're money though. If can't see that. Then I'll have to stay with the girl I love."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh I am daddio. I am."

The front door slammed open and came in a very angry Zayn.

"Zayn are you alright?" Simon asked.

"NO, NOTHING IS VERY ALRIGHT!" He yelled before stomping upstairs.

"What is going on with my children?" Simon sighed and Niall shook his head in shame that his father has became so detached lately.

"You really don't know. Don't you?" Niall stared into his father's eyes.

He saw nothing.

Niall took a breath he wished everything was back the way it was before. Everything just seems so different now.

Niall retreated back to his room. He need to rest. At least Harry is still the same.

He thinks.