Coddle the Infection Part Too

The girls walked the nine-year-old to one of the bands.

Once Louis saw the group sitting at the bar, he stopped in his tracks.

"Louis this is-"

"FIDLAR" Louis interrupted excitedly. The boy ran up too the four men.

"It's an honour to meet you, I'm a big fan of your music." Louis was trying so hard to stay professional and mature but inside he was screaming with joy.

"Good to meet you too, you're Si's son aren't ya?" Asked Max the one with orange hair.

"Oh no, watch out. We're supposed to get in your good books if we want Simon to go easy on us right." Zac was joking and he showed that in his laugh.

"Oh don't worry about daddy, he's just a big cuddly teddy bear" Louis told.

"We were just about to play pool. Do you want to play?" Brandon asked.

"Yes but I just gotta call my boy Ashley first."

"Take your time." Elvis told Louis before picking his stick.

Louis took out his secret phone and dials Ash's number.

"Ashley you won't guess who I am here with" he smiled walking in an area more private.

"I'm with FIDLAR" he announced to the curious boy. Ashley was so jealous of Louis right now but Lou promised him the send a pic of him and the band, and get an autograph for Ashley.

Louis talked to Ashley for a bit until he had to leave for dinner. Louis really, really, REALLY likes Ashley, he just doesn't know how to tell him.

Louis put his phone back in his pocket and turned back around to the men he was just talking to.

"Ready gentleman" he called before grabbing the shortest pool stick that was still taller than him. God Louis was short. He didn't miss those sly remarks and giggles about how small and cute Louis is. He takes it as a compliment.

Louis didn't seem to have much control over the stick as he kept hitting things around him.

"How about we make this more interesting." Louis watched people playing pool and betting money on it. Simon told him never to do that but he wanted to try it, plus Simon wasn't here so what was stopping him?

"Ten per ball?" Louis asked and FIDLAR laughed not taking Louis seriously.

"Really?"

"Yeah" Louis wanted to bet money. He just the game to have more spice in it.

Louis took a hit at the black ball.

"No, Lou you're supposed to hit the white ball only." Max advised.

"Oh right" Louis said sounding genuine and embarrassed. He tried again, this time throwing the stick across the table.

One of the boys caught it before it did any damage.

"Oops" Louis just said looking nervously at the older humans in the room.

Elvis laughs and says.

"How about, if you win we'll give you a tenner and if you lose, you don't have to give us anything. Louis reached over the table as much as he can and shook Elvis' hand.

"Deal" the pack was made and they let Louis break. The boy positioned himself at the end of the table and took his time.

He hit the white ball perfectly and pushed three balls in the pocket. Louis shot a smug look at the band.