It's Kinda a Funny Story

Louis was Louis. He is the little, innocent, cute baby that everyone adored. But Louis was getting older now and he was changing in what he seems for the better.

Louis loves his life. He has a great family, a nice home and now he even has a boyfriend.

**********************************

Louis was alone in the living room playing on his baby blue DS when he heard rapid knocks at the door.

"I'll get it!" Louis called putting down his game. Walking to the door Louis expected it to be one of Simon's friends. But it was in fact, Ashley.

Louis smiled at the beautiful face. Ashley looked so charming he was wearing a classy suit and was holding a rose. Ashley was nervous but he kept a smile on his face.

"Hello-" Louis greeted but was cut off by Ashley's speech.

"Louis William Cowell." Ashley started speaking loud and clear with a big smile showing his cheeks. "From the moment I saw those pretty blue eyes" that made Louis blush and try to hide it against the door.

"I knew I wanted you to be my boyfriend." He said proudly "Louis you are very cute and cuddly and I really, really, really like you and you can make me the happiest boy in the world if you will be my boyfriend. I promise to treat you right and love for the rest of my life. I want you to be the one I dance with and share my food. So Louis, will you be my boyfriend and accept my rose?"

(AN: I'm legit crying this is so cute.)

Louis looked at the older boy looking at him with sweet, hopeful eyes.

"Umm, I'm gonna have to think about it" Louis smiled already knowing his answer.

"Yes. Of course" Louis giggled getting a big hug from a relieved Ashley.

They broke apart and Ashley handed him the rose he brought with him.

"This is for you" he smiled. Louis accepted the rose smelling the nice scent.

"Thank you" Louis blushed leaning in for a kiss. Ashley, of course, gave Louis what he wanted and his face turned cherry red.

"Well bye, Louis." He said running off to his dad's car leaving Louis completely smitten.

Louis giggled at his new boyfriend and closed the front door, sliding down to the floor excitedly squealing and stamping his feet.

He was so happy he couldn't believe it.

**********************************

His school was going... okay. He managed to get in trouble from playing a prank on a girl in his older brother's school. But for Louis' defense, she deserved it.

**********************************

Danni broke Liam's heart and for Louis that wasn't okay. Liam always had Their backs it's about time someone had his.

Louis snuck into the school for the older kids. Everyone was in the classrooms so Louis decided it was best to sneak into the office and finding which class she was in.

It was the art room, Zayn's class. Absolutely perfect.

No knew he was there, he'll pay for the consequences later.

The school bell rang and Louis was ready all he had to do was wait.

The whole school was in the lunch room ready to eat. Even though it was a couple days ago everyone was talking about Liam and Danni's break up. Louis could tell it was hurting Liam, he heard him crying in his room and that made Louis angry. Danni walked in and all h*ll broke loose. Louis cut a rope and like a domino.

White thick glue dropped on Danni followed by a bucket of colourful feathers.

The entire school laughed and pointed at her making the girl cry. But Louis wasn't done there. He pulled back a curtain revealing a sign that says "don't fuck with a Cowell." The girl ran off in humiliation and everyone at school was talking about how silly Danni looks rather than make fun of Liam.

Louis thought this was so funny... until he got caught. Oh well, it was worth it.

**********************************

Simon was about to give him a smack but Louis was prepared he knew what to do in that situation.

He would:

1- cry.

2- hold his arms out for cuddles.

3- say "sorry" over and over

Works like a charm.

Louis was happy with his life, he is changing and becoming more independent but he may not be well behaved all the time.

Louis wanted a new him so he decided he wanted to decorate his room into something with more aesthetic. Louis admits that it was a little hard stuffing his plush toys in the toy chest.

but it was completed and he was happy with the way it looked.

as Louis was growing he also needed a new wardrobe. donating away his as Louis put it "childish" clothes and buying new more mature clothing with his pocket money.

Done. Louis had reinvented himself into a different person and he loved it.