Knives and Pitchforks Part Two

Louis left the table and Simon didn't seem to notice, he was too wrapped up in his love interest. The boys notice though. Maybe Louis just needed space.

Harry, Liam and Niall did see him whisper something in Zayn's ear before. Which if you know Louis when he hides a secret. It. Is. Not. Good.

Halfway though their meal Simon realised that Louis was not at the table. Curious and a bit annoyed the man left to look for his youngest.

Which meant the three boys were left alone with Karen.

They honestly wished they were anywhere else but here right now.

"So what do you think of me dating your daddy?" She asked with an off putting smile that made all the boys cringe. Especially at how she said and used the word "daddy."

They all stayed silent. Neither one of them wanted to talk to her; purely based on fear and hatred of her existence.

"Well being honest your father never stops talking about you boys." She

mentioned. The boys just nodded not looking at this person. All they wanted was for things to go back to the way they were. Where Simon was alone and sad but they were happy at least.

Liam suddenly felt terrible for treating her so coldly. When it comes down to the end she is Simon girlfriend and as his kids they have to support him. Maybe she was actually nice and they all judged her too quickly.

"But that will change because when Simon and I marry and I get in on his money. You boys will all be sent away to boarding school and Louis will, I don't know, go to a mental asylum or something."

Liam's mistake she's a TWAT.

All the boys look up at this woman who in less than a minute made them want her to fall in an active volcano.

"Dream on." Niall scoffed "Dad will see through your lies and he won't do anything that stupid."

Just as Niall finished, Simon stormed downstairs holding by the collar; I very ANGRY Louis. He looked as if steam was coming out of his ears.

"Alright now that everyone is here" he announced looking down at the squirmy boy in his hand. Simon sighed and let the boy go who instantly headed to Liam, who in return wrapped his arms around Louis.

All five boy listens in on Simon's announcement as he continues.

"Karen and I" he smiles wrapping an arm around Karen's waist "are getting married."

Time froze.

The boys didn't speak like they thought that silence will make this all go way. Zayn was the first to break.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" he yell before dashing off into his room. Niall quickly following the distressed boy.

Simon called out his name in hopes that would prevent him from leaving to his room. It didn't.

The room was silent again and Simon squatted in front of Louis holding out his arms for a hug.

Louis stood in front of Liam with a look of hurt on his face. Liam's arms that were wrapped around his little brother tighten as if his grip was any looser Louis would be in some kind of danger.

But Louis did something no one expected.

Louis escaped Liam's hold and shoved Simon out the way and ran up to his room.

Karen yelled baby when she watched the man fall. Harry and Liam helped Simon to his feet.

"Dad! you're making a huge mistake" Liam warned "just before you came down with Lou, she told us that all she wanted was you're money, and as soon as you got hitched, she said she's going to send us away to a boarding school and Louis to a mental asylum." He told, remember all the things she said and reporting it to the boss.