Had Me @ Hello

"Hello" the new child greeted.

"Hi" Louis smiled at the black haired, green eyed boy standing in front of him. Louis can't explain it but time felt so much slower when he first saw his eyes, like something amazing was going to happen.

"I'm Ashley" the boy smiled stepping in to shake Louis hand.

"Louis" he replied giggling.

"So what you in for?" Ashley asked. His eyes never leaving Louis'. His smile was bright and Louis absolutely loved it.

"Being crazy, you?"

"Same" he nodded.

"So you're my new roommate?" Ashley asked and Louis smiled.

"Well, don't worry I don't bite unless you want me too" Ashley said making Louis giggle.

"You're so cute" he complimented, Louis' heart flutter and face turn bright red that he had to hide his smile from Ashley.

"Thank you" he smiled.

Ashley was young about 10 or 11 years old, he has black wavy hair and glowing green eyes. He was gorgeous. Louis also notice he was wearing a Twenty One Pilots shirt, his favourite band.

"You like TØP?" Louis asked hoping it was yes.

"Yeah they're my favourite band. What's your favourite song?" Ashley quizzed.

"I like all but I have a soft spot for 'Ruby'." Louis answered back.

"You have any of their albums?" Ashley asked breaking the comfortable silence. He walked over to his side of the room to the CD player the doctors allowed him to have.

"No, my dad doesn't let me listen to that type of music. He has to approve everything." He sighed it was quite annoying how Simon banned many types of music he liked.

"Don't worry we can listen to them in here. Just the rule is we have to keep it down." Ashley told pressing play on the player. The music filled the room making Louis smile when he recognised it as Semi-automatic.

"Perfect song for this day" he cheered. The boys were so happy in this moment singing and dancing around the room. They wouldn't minded if it lasted forever.

"IM SEMI-AUTOMATIC,

MY PRAYER'S SCHIZOPHRENIC,

BUT I'LL LIVE ON, YEAH I'LL LIVE ON, YEAH I'LL LIVE ON!" They sang not caring if they were pissing people off, they were having fun and that's all that matters.

"Boys, boys" a nurse called barging into the room. Louis and Ashley who were playing chasey on the bed. They jumped down sitting on Ashley's now messy bed.

"I'm glad you boys are acquainted, but you need to keep it down." She reminded. Louis felt a little sad that he

Just got in trouble but Ashley didn't look scared at all.

"Oh, I was only showing Louis here how to have fun in this place" He whined.

"Well, why don't you show Louis around and introduce him to the other children." She suggested ushering the boys out of their room.

Ashley showed Louis the rooms including; the bathroom, kitchen, lounge room, art room, therapy room and Ashley's favourite room; the music room. Louis was was amazed he love music and he always wanted to learn how to play piano and guitar. It made his smile bigger when Ashley offered to teach him. Ashley took him to the TV room with 7 other children sitting around the table playing a card game.

"Louis this is: Andy, Rebecca, Ellie, Rocco, Steph, Jenna and Molly." He introduced. "There is one more but Kaylee doesn't like to leave her room." He added. Most of the children here are dealing with depression, anxiety and learning disabilities. Ashley and Louis are the only two with schizophrenia and Ellie and Steph have an eating disorder. They share rooms in hope that they would support each other and help one another's recovery.