For the Mother Of... Part Three

"Niall wake up."

"Niall?"

Niall's eyes fluttered he was back in his room, and he stared at the familiar face.

"Oh good you're awake. I thought you were dead."

It was Louis. It was Louis. Niall has never been more happy to see that face.

"Louis" Niall squealed sitting up and strangling the boy in a bear hug.

"Oh Louis I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeated planting a big kiss on the top of Louis' head.

"Alright I get it, you love me" Louis choked out escaping Niall's hold.

"Oh Lou I had the most weirdest dream. You- you- you." Niall strutted still stun by his dream.

"Was a prince" Louis finished Niall's sentence. Niall just went along with it.

"Yes. And you had a gold crown and a pink thrown. And you got to eat ice cream all day." He elaborated making Louis smile.

"So what happened anyway?" Niall asked not able to remember the past 24 hours. Louis shrugged and tried to fill in the gaps.

"A girl named Taylor dropped you off past out. Said that you fell from the roof or something. Anyway Liam and Harry has been stalling Simon from coming up here and checking on you."

Niall rubbed his temple he felt fine just has a headache.

"Yo, Lou is he awake?" Zayn asked quietly slipping in the room.

"Yeah he's awake" Louis told.

"Hey buddy how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling-"

"Well that's great" Zayn cut off Niall as he had something more important to say.

"Look Simon wants to know how Niall is and Harry and Liam can't hold him back forever."

Niall sighed and stood out of bed.

"I guess that is my cue." Zayn left the warm the other that Niall is awake.

Louis was following but he was called back by Niall.

"Hey Lou."

Louis span around waiting for his brother to continue.

"I know you won't understand this but I just wanna say. I never doubted my decision."

Louis nodded and smiled.

"Must've been quite a dream."

"Tell me about it." Niall smiled back.