Coddle the Infection

It was no secret that Simon coddled Louis. Simon loves Louis and loves that Louis isn't too old for cuddles yet.

Louis loves when his daddy gives him cuddles. It's calming and makes him feel loved and protected. It's was just a normal bonding thing between them.

Every morning Louis would race in his daddy's room and Simon cuddles him close and both would fall asleep again. Louis was also quite small and cute and fit perfectly on Simon's hip as he carries the little boy around the house. The two will also cuddle on the lounge with Louis curled up in his lap, exchanging tickles here and there. Simon would always let Louis win the tickle fights.

One morning Paul came over for breakfast. Simon woke up early since Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam all had birthday parties and sleepovers. These type of things were Simon's nightmare, but he's been talking to the parents for week to make sure his children will be safe. It was very annoying to the boys and also embarrassing. But Simon just told them that it was either this or no party.

The two men sat around the table drinking coffee and talking when they heard.

"DADDDDDDY" Louis whined running into his daddy's legs. Simon pick Louis up effortlessly and sat him on his hip resting his hand on the boy's thigh.

Louis what's the matter?" He asked holding the boy close.

"You weren't there in your bed" he whined leaning back, crossing his arms and giving a cute little pout in to tell his daddy that he was not impressed.

"Awe baby. I only left to make breakfast for the boys and take them to their friend's houses." Louis was still unimpressed.

"How about I let you sit on my lap while you eat." He negotiated to try to get on Louis' good side again. Louis nodded while fisting his tired eyes cleaning out the sleep.

Simon sat back down next to Paul wrapping his left arm around Louis' waist and spoon feeding Louis porridge with his other hand. Louis later on took over that job.

"You so coddle him." Paul teased.

"I don't coddle him." Simon pouted, defending himself before changing his voice to a baby tone and wrapped around Louis tightly, kissing his cheek.

"I just love my little cuddly wuddly."

Louis finished eating and Simon adjusted the boy so he was cradling him. Louis rested his head on Simon's shoulder and Simon rocked him and gave him love pats to his back.

"Mate if you keep this up, he's gonna grow up soft. Look at even what he's wearing." Paul complained holding his hand out to the boy who was wearing; a light pink jumper and baggy overalls.

"I'm not soft, it's pastel aesthetic." Louis simply replied.

"SEE" Paul told like his point was proven. Simon just rolled his eyes. Ignoring his brother's remarks on how he should raise Louis.

"Louis?" He called adjusting the boy so they were face to face.

"Your brothers are over at the friend's houses all day and night. So it's just going to be us too." Simon smiled.

Louis' eyes shot open. He knew what that meant he was going to have to spend his whole day with his dad. He had already made plans with Ashley so he was a little disappointed. Don't get him wrong he loves spending time with his dad but he was looking forward to seeing his boyfriend that Simon has no idea that he's his boyfriend.

"Wait Si, don't you have that party with all your clients?" Paul asked.

Simon managed many of the biggest names in the music industry. He is quite good and successful at his job and plus he loves it as well which was an added bonus.

"Yeah, Louis can come. He'll just have to stick with me all night." He explained.

Louis sighed maybe he could try to sneak in a phone call with Ashley sometime.

***

Simon and Louis walked into a different house Louis has never seen before. Simon had a firm grip on Louis' hand. Louis new most of the people in the house. There wasn't that many people here as it was just his daddy's clients but there was some new faces as well.

Simon guided him inside where he passed many people greeting Simon and Louis happily. Simon sat on the lounge in what seemed to be the living room and pulled Louis onto his lap.

"HEY SI BROUGHT LITTLE LOU" cried a boy name Eli. He was in a boy band with three other boys.

"Hi Eli!" Louis called back. He like going to these thing with Simon, everyone knew him.

The boy waved to Eli who was soon joined by three other members, who were waving back at Louis.

"Hey Si what's up man?" Another boy approached them who was in a different band.

"Doing just great Kyle, how are you?"

"I'm fine, hey Lou" Kyle greeted ruffling his hair which annoyed Louis.

"KYLE. WATCH IT." He scolded "this took me two hours to perfect." Louis complain fixing his hair.

Kyle laughed and joined three other boys who were in his band. They all waved to Louis with a goofy smile.

Simon only ever seemed to sign bands. Louis guessed that he just wanted his clients to have an support system with them on tour.

Five girls that Louis knew dropped on the lounge.

"Hi Si" they greeted "hey Louis" the one with blond hair waved to the boy. Louis had to admit they were pretty but he didn't swing that way.

"Louis have you met the new bands yet?" Another girl asked. Louis shook his head in response. Simon only represents four bands, he like to keep the number low since he wanted to give equal time for each of them.

"New bands?" Louis asked looking up at his father.

"Yeah, you'll really like them baby they are very nice."

All Simon clients were very nice to the boys. Maybe because they are the sons of their boss but, whatever.

"We already warned them that they have ta' get the approval from the boys if they want their lives to be easy." She giggle like she was joking but there was some truth behind what she said. Depending on how his clients treated his boys, Simon would refuse to support them. He always said boys first, work second.

"I wanna meet them" Louis announced sliding down Simon's lap only to be pulled back up.

"No, you're staying with me young man." Simon said sternly.

"We can take him" one of the girls named Nelly suggests.

Louis looked at Simon with hopeful eyes. Simon sighed at the cute face. How could he say no?

"Fine" he said making Louis excited. The boy slid back off only to be pulled back on his lap again.

"You see that clock." Simon point to the clock on the wall and Louis nodded.

"When that big hand is on the six. I want you back here asap. Understand." He gave the order to Louis who responded in "yes daddy." Simon looked at the group of girls now waiting for their response.

"Yes Simon" they all said. Everyone knew that Simon was protective with his boys, but Simon didn't care, if it meant his boys were safe than so be it.

Simon gave Louis a kiss on the cheek before letting Louis go with the group of girls.

"Wanna beer?" Kira a another girl in a different band asked. Simon declined he never wanted to drink in front of his kids but Kira just shrugged and drank the beer herself dropping in the lounge next to Simon. Kira laid her head on Simon's shoulder and sighed.

"They grow up so fast don't they."

Simon didn't like that statement one bit.

To be continued...