For the Mother Of... Part Two

"I love you so much baby. I'm sorry for leaving before." She told generally meaning it, making Niall ask.

"Why did you leave mum? Why did you go" he said rubbing the tears on her shirt like he did when he was younger.

Niall pulled away from his once deceased mother and looked at her face. It hasn't changed. She is still so beautiful. The woman turn away to kiss her husband before being joined by Harry, Liam and Zayn. They just headed to the couch shooting a "hey mum" not even looking at her.

"Guys it's mum. Mum is here." Niall said, he couldn't understand why were they weren't excited about it as he was.

Niall was annoyed but his attention changed when he saw that date written on the TV screen and the calendar on the wall.

Richard entered the already filled room after his "quick" trip in the bathroom.

"WHATS UP MOTHER F*CKERS." He roared throughout the house scaring Niall a bit.

"Please Richard, keep it down" the mother hushed. The boys were still occupied with their video game but Niall saw the whole thing with his bare eyes.

Richard looked around to make sure Simon wasn't watching before proceeding to grab the woman's backside. Niall couldn't believe his eyes.

"Richard not now, not here." She smiled sliding his hand off her.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no." Was all that was playing through Niall's mind. His mum was having an affair. He needed backup and he needed it NOW.

Niall ripped the TV plug out getting an annoyed groan from his brothers.

"Family meeting, my room NOW" he ordered pointing to the staircase. The boys complied and Niall followed them into his room where Louis was waiting patiently, swinging his legs over the desk chair and occasionally spinning around in circles.

Niall pushed his three brothers on the bed and gently guiding Louis to sit on Liam's lap while he took the desk chair.

"Something is horribly wrong here."

The four boys looked confused.

"This reality we live in now. Is not real. Simon doesn't act like that. Louis lives with us and he is OUR little brother. Richard is in prison and mum is... mum is dead."

"What are you on about?"

Liam asked his arms tightly wrapped around Louis' waist who looked confused as well.

"Look" Niall stood up pushing the now forgotten chair behind him. "I know it sounds crazy but I think I'm in a parallel universe and everything is-" Niall stopped himself when he turned and faced a large mirror.

Niall starred at the reflection. Behind him was his brothers but younger. The looked to be around 6, 7, 8 and Louis was toddler and he, he was younger himself.

"What is happening" Niall cried, clutching his head as all these changes were given him a headache.

"Niall what's wrong?" Harry ask innocently. Niall turned back to his brothers they were back to being their right ages. All of his brothers looked at him full of concern.

"This isn't right. Life is different, it isn't like this." Niall was a wreck, Zayn took it upon himself to hold Niall in his hands keeping him still.

"Niall calm down we want to help you, yeah. So just breathe for me Niall just breathe." He ordered.

"I want to go home. I want to go home." He repeated. The other two surrounded him leaving Louis on the bed fearfully watching what was in front of him.

Liam decided it was best for them to go down stairs and seek Simon's help.

Harry and Zayn held Niall up, Liam guided the way opening doors to give his brothers a path, and Louis was following nervously behind holding Zayn's free hand. The young boys made there way to family room where they saw Simon yelling and screaming at both their mother and Richard.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUS TWO. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Simon roared scaring the boys. Louis hid by Zayn's side and under the arm of protection the older boy made.

Niall watch the scene unravel. Simon was screaming, his mum was begging for forgiveness and Richard looked annoyed.

But Niall still stared at the calendar in was on a date. Something happened on this day, on this month, on this year. Niall gasped when he finally figure it out. This was the day his mother died.

Niall froze. This is how it happened. She was having an affair and Simon found out. He must've been too young to remember.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Simon yelled at the top of his lungs. "fine" Richard gave in "come on Louis we're leaving" he ordered. Louis just pushed himself closer to Zayn, not wanting to leave and be alone with the very angry Richard.

"COME" he yelled getting impatient.

"He's not a dog" Harry shot at his uncle defending his cousin/brother.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU BRAT" he insulted Harry making both Harry's parents angry at Richard.

"DON'T CALL MY SON THAT" he yelled getting right into Richard's face. He told both of the adults to get out of his house. Niall watched his mother who was in tears head towards the garage door. Richard next stormed over to the boys and harshly ripped Louis away from Zayn's protective hold. The boys tried to fight and keep Louis but it was no use.

Niall was panicking he wanted it all to stop. Everyone was arguing, the mother was crying and Simon was yelling.

"STOP! STOP!" He yelled shaking his head that he held with his hands. He walk to the centre of the room between the garage door and the front door were Richard was about to leave with Louis.

Then everything stopped.

It was quite.

It was still.

But he could move.

"Niall?" A little voice broke the silence that Niall was starting to enjoy.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"I just wanna go home" Niall cried.

"You can. You just gotta pick first." Louis told the upset boy.

"Pick what?" Niall asked his tears now drying in his eyes.

"Who you will let walk out the door."

Niall gave a shock look at the boy.

"What do you mean?"

Louis gave a slight smile before explaining what would his life be like based on his choice.

"If you let your mother walk out the door. She will have that accident and won't come back and your life will be the way you remembered it was before." He told.

"If you let me walk out the door. You will have the one thing you always wanted. A mother. You get to have memories of her... But" Louis huffed "I won't be there."

Louis smiled sadly but his face looked as if he accepted that Niall will choose his fate.

Niall's eyes widen. He could live without little Lou and he loves his mum this was a difficult choice to make.

Louis patted the older boy on the back before returning to his pervious spot with Richard.

Time was still froze to Niall. He looked at his brothers and thought about what they would choose.

He looked to his father who had a sad and angry expression on his face. He looked at Louis and Richard and turned to his mother. He just stared at every part of her. He knew who to pick.

Time unfroze and the house returned to crying and screaming. Niall didn't think anymore he just ran. Niall wrapped he arms around the waist and refused to let go. It was quite again but time wasn't frozen. All he could hear was the sound of a door slamming shut.