For the Mother Of...

AN// This will be a three parter. Just a warning there will b the topic of child abuse and death.

You have been warned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Niall wake up" Demi call lightly shaking the sleeping boy on the couch. All the children were surrounding the unconscious boy hoping that he will wake up.

"I tell ya he's dead" Ashton told getting a shush from Taylor.

"Look!" Selena called "he's waking up."

Niall's eyelids fluttered thinking that he'll wake up in his home to his dad sitting on his bed telling him to get up.

But it wasn't his dad it was his friends and Niall was a little disappointed.

"Guys?" He said weakly "how long have I been out?" He asked.

"About three or four hours." Luke answered and that's when Niall's eyes shot open.

"OH MY GOD!" He yelled "I should've been home ages ago." He rushed trying to get past his friends.

"Niall just relax" Conor laughed.

"No guys seriously, Simon will kill me. You know how overprotective he is." He fret.

"Really I always thought that Simon was really cool." Taylor told getting a confused look from Niall.

"What are you talking about?"

"Simon's cool he buys us beer" Michael smiled.

Now Niall was beyond confused. That was not his dad and he wanted to go home.

Taylor gave the poor boy a ride home. Niall was hesitant but as he entered his home. It was completely different.

"What is happening?" Niall thought.

"Son" Simon called greeting the boy with a hug "welcome home. How are your friends."

"They're fine" he told sounding more like a question.

"So your okay with me hanging out with them?" He asked getting a chuckle from his father.

"Any friend of yours is a friend of mine." Niall turn and grabbed his father's arm forcing him to stop and look at him.

"Who are you and what did you do with my father?" He generally wanted to know but Simon just chuckled again.

"Niall, what are you talking about?" Niall just shook it off saying "I don't know."

"Come on its time for dinner." Simon told guiding Niall to the dining room where his brothers: Harry, Zayn and Liam were already sitting and they all look completely different. Zayn was dressed like how Harry dresses, Harry was dress how Liam normally dresses and Liam was dress like how Zayn dresses.

Simon smiled at his boys and lightly shoved Niall to his seat.

"Where's Louis?" Niall asked not seeing his little brother.

"Louis is with Richard" Simon replied like it was obvious.

"Richard?" Niall whisper to himself. Didn't he hurt Louis? Isn't he in prison? Why was his little brother with that horrible person?

"Uncle Richard and Cousins Louis will be here soon." Simon told receiving a mixed look confusion and disbelief from Niall.

The family heard the front door unlocking and in walked as Niall remembered his Uncle Richard followed by little Lou. But there was something different to him. He wasn't wearing different clothes like his other brothers but he looked different more tired, more broken. What was Richard doing to him?

"Sorry we're late but someone decided to misbehave" he told sternly gradually looking down at the little boy who was looking at the ground in shame. Niall shot a sympathetic look.

He shared a look to his father hoping he will beat the sh*t out of Richard like when he did that time Louis came over with a bruise on his face. But know Simon smiled and said it was alright. Niall wanted nothing but to get his Louis away from that man.

"Louis" he called "come sit next to me." He told and Louis looked up to Richard for approval but he was denied. By a quick and simple "no". Louis was about to take his seat next to Richard when.

"No I insist he sits next to me." Niall pushed refusing to let Louis go. Richard stared at Niall before sighing "fine" and Louis slowly and fearfully walked past Richard than ran to the other side of the table to Niall.

"Okay crew. Pizza is here" Simon announced and the kids besides Niall cheered Louis just gave a smile. Simon never let the boys eat unhealthily.

During the meal of greasy pizza Niall leaned over to Louis and whispered.

"Don't you worry Lou, I'll get you out of here."

Louis stopped eat and shot Niall the saddest blue eyes he has ever seen from the little boy. No one has ever help Louis or even know what Richard was doing to him. He honestly thought no one cared.

"Really?" He whispered back so innocently.

"I'll never let him walk out the door with you." Louis rested his head naming Niall as his protector.

The meal was over and Niall guided Louis to his room. He still shared with Harry. Liam had Louis' old room.

Niall sat Louis on his bed and crouch down to his height.

"What does Richard do to you Louis?"

Louis didn't say anything, he just raised his shirt to reveal a massive bruise that covered his tummy.

"Louis this is what we are doing to do. You are going to stay in here and I am going to go downstairs and tell Simon okay?" Niall planed getting nod from the boy. Niall stormed down stairs he hoped that Simon would hurt Richard for being so cruel.

"Dad-" Niall called but stopped himself when he saw Simon hugging a woman but not just any woman; it was his mum.

"Mum?" He called sounding more like a question.

The woman looked at the boy.

"My Nialler" she called holding her arms out which Niall ran into and hugged her like he had done before she died. Before Niall even realised he was in tears.

His mother ran her fingers through his hair.

"It's okay baby, I'm here, I'm here now. I love you baby."

"I missed you mum. I love you so much."

To be continued...