Fifty two.

I've been sick for more than three days, and so I had to stay home. Kelly and Nate dropped by and gave me all of my homework, and Jake spend most of his time helping me with it. He spent so much time that he got sick too, and now we're both in my room doing homework.

   "I'm bored." he whines.

   "You started 10 minutes ago and you're already complaining. I thought you can last longer." I say laughing.

   "Did you just make a dirty joke?" he sighs shocked.

   "Maybe." I laugh.

   "Nicole Alma Danieli."

   "I don't think you need to use my full name." I roll my eyes.

   "I like your name."

   "Me too." I laugh. "Shut up and do your homework."

   "I want a break." he whines again.

   "You just took one." I say rolling my eyes again.

   He doesn't say anything else and for a second I'm thinking he stopped. Suddenly I feel him breathing down my neck and I flinch. I don't get to protest because he starts kissing my neck.

   "What the hell are you doing?" I raise an eyebrow.

   "I'm taking a break." he mumbles without stopping.

   "And you're also disturbing me." I puff annoyed.

   "I'm just helping you. You seem tense." he continues kissing my neck.

   "Because you're pissing me off." I say pulling away from him. "Can you stop being so childish? I told you I want to focus on homework and this is what you do?"

   "Fine. I stop." he goes back to his seat.

   I turn back to my desk and to trying to solve some math problems. I really needed his help, and I was going to ask for it until he crossed the line. Now I'm stuck with some stupid problems I can't even solve.

   I toss my pencil on the table and I sigh overwhelmed. I can't do it... But there's no way I'll ask for Jake's help.

   "Are you ok?" he mumbles.

   "Mhm." I mumble as well.

   I hear get up the bed and getting closer. He looks in my notebook for a second then takes my pencil as starts solving to problems. I look at him shocked by how easy it seems to be for him. He finishes the problems then gives me the pencil and goes back to his seat.

   "Thank you." I mumble.

   "I'm sorry."

   I don't answer him. I turn around and I find him looking at me. I smile him, showing him that he's forgiven and he thanks me with a smile and an I love you.

   Our shortest fight.