Forty five.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Kelly asks me skeptical.

"Kelly... I've been through a break up, not a brain surgery." I say making her roll her eyes.

"But your hand..."

"My hand is just fine." I smile.

"Speaking of..." Sophie intervenes. "How are things with Warren?"

Kelly gives her the evil eye and mumbles something I can't understand. I laugh and I tell her it's fine.

"They are not... There's no thing with Jake anymore... It's been two weeks and I've barely seen him. We don't talk and I try to stay as far away as possible from him." I say smiling a little trying to make it seem like I'm actually fine.

"Have you thought about what you'll do about him?" she asks hesitating this time.

"Not really." I raise my shoulders. "He lied to me. He wanted to hurt me and he succeed. I don't care what he wants... If I'll forgive him I'll do it because I love him and I trust him... But I don't know when or if that's going to happen."

The football team shows up on the field but I look at one person in particularly. He looks at me and I turn my head back to Sophie and Kelly.

"How's hating him?" Kelly laughs mocking me.

"Great. Thanks for asking." I frown.

"I can see." says Sophie making Kelly laugh.

I get up the bench, giving them the finger and I start doing my stretching, trying to not give Jake any attention. 

Kelly gets up the bench and goes to her boyfriend and I look behind them at Jake. I don't want to look at him. But he's there...

   My heart skips a beat when I see something shining around his neck. The necklace. He's wearing the necklace I gave him for Christmas. I saw him wearing it all the time since I gave it to him but... we broke up. I didn't think he would still be wearing it.

"Nicole, are you ok?" Sophie's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

I didn't even realize when I started crying. I wipe my tears and I smile trying to make it seem like I'm ok.

"Sorry. I was thinking about something."

"Do you want me to go to the bathroom with you?" she asks grabbing my hand.

"No. It's ok. I got it." I mumble walking away from her.

"Are you sure?" she follows me a little.

"Yeah... I'm sure. Thanks."

I walk way from her and I pass by Kelly and Matthew.

"Jake?" I hear Matthew whisper to her.

Jake.