Forty seven.

"I can't believe he did that." I say still laughing.

   "Then don't." Nate jumps his shoulders.

   "Why would he slam the door in your face if you just made out in your car? It doesn't make any sense. You did something."

   "Oh, I didn't tell you his mom saw us the entire time?" he raises his eyebrows.

   "What?" I start laughing again.

   "Yeah... He texted me a few hours later and explained everything. Aparently, his parents didn't know he was seeing someone. He just came out and it felt too much at once..." he laughs with me.

   "Ok, now what? You're still dating, aren't you?" I wipe my tears away.

   "It depends on his mom." he says and I start laughing again

   "I swear, you have a certain luck with guys."

   "You're talking?" he squeaks his voice.

   "You're right." I laugh. "Thanks for everything. I didn't know I can laugh this much at a horror film." I say making him laugh.

   "Anytime."

   I get out of the car after we hug and he promises me he'll keep me in touch with his amazing love story.

   My heart skips a beat when I walk into the house and I see Jake on the couch watching Tv.

   "Hi." he says when he sees me.

   I don't answer him. I walk into the kitchen so I can grab something to eat. The silent treatment is still on, even it's been weeks since the break up.

   "Can we talk?" he asks when he walks into the kitchen.

   No.

   He comes closer when he notices I don't answer him.

   "Nicole..."

   "No, Jake. We can't talk." I say without looking at him.

   "Fine. We're not talking. Just listen to me. Please."

   "Why? So you can keep lying to me? Or what... did you find some other hurtful words about me and you want to tell me?" I turn around and I finally look at him. He's sad, desperate and maybe even frustrated.

   "I want to talk... I want to apologize again. I want to..."

   "I don't care what you want, Jake." I interrupt him pissed. "I don't care you're sorry, or that you realized you did something bad or that you changed or that you love me. I don't care. You didn't care when you talked to me the way you did... Why should I care? Why should I forgive you? Because I'm obsessed with you? Because I crave your love? I'm sorry to disappoint you Jake, but you're not the center of my universe." I slam the fridge door and I leave the kitchen going up stairs.

   "Tell me what you want me to do. I'll do anything." he shouts making me stop walking.

   "There's nothing else you can do. I'm done. I had enough of your hurtful words, of your lies and of your "I'll hurt you first" attitude. I'm done with you, Jake."

   I wipe my tears in vain because he already saw them.

   "You don't love me anymore?"

   The tears in his eyes hurt me even more. Damn it, Jake!

   "I do. But I'm working on that."