Twenty one.

"Warren! We'll be late!" I yell for the tenth time in the past two minutes.

The schools football team has a game out of town and the cheerleaders have to go with them. And I, being a cheerleader, have to go too. I can't complain. I get the chance to skip school for two days and visit some new places. It's really not a big deal for other people, but it is for me. But because of Jake I might miss that oportunity. This guy took almost two hours to get ready while I was done in 30 minutes.

I sigh irritated when I see him walking down the stairs with his backpack. His hair is still wet which confirms my theory that he was in the shower twice the time I was.

"What are you waiting for?" he mumbles passing by me and getting out of the house without saying goodbye to his mother.

"Have fun, sweetheart!" she says hugging me.

I leave the house and walk towards Jake's car. I pass by him, sitting in the car already and I stop in front of the trunk. I don't even get to put my stuff in the trunk, and I hear a big noise which scared me and makes me drop my bag. Jake starts laughing while I put my stuff in the car, making sure I slam the trunk as hard as I can. 

Miraculously, I take a few steps back before the car revers a little and almost hits me. Jake honks again and mumbling some colorful words I finally get in the car. I could've taken a cab. But I never took into consideration Jake's hypocrisy. My bad. I'm an idiot.

*

   I almost scream when Kelly pinches me to wake me up, which makes her laugh. We've been standing in front of the two busses, waiting for God knows what, for more than 10 minutes. There's a long road coming. Almost 6 hours. And I plan to sleep for as long as I can. I would love a nap, considering how much I slept in the past few nights.

"Danieli, do you need a special refreshment session?" the couch asks me frowning.

"No ma'am." I say mocking her. It's our thing. She's ok with that.

"Are you ok?" Kelly whispers worried.

"I didn't get too much sleep last night. Plus... Jake decided to be an extra idiot today."

"Danieli!" couch's voice scares me again. "Do you have something to share with the rest of the group?"

"Just that Warren is an idiot." I say nonchalant which only pisses her more.

After the couches explain us how everything will go, we finally get in the busses and we hit the road. I try to make myself as comfortable as possible while Kelly looks at me suspicious.

"Is eveything ok?" she asks again. "You seem even more pissed at Warren today." I jump my shoulders. "What aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing." I say with my eyes closed.

"Nicole Alma Danieli." she growls making me sigh.

   "Fine. If I tell you, you promise not to make a big deal out of it?" I ask and she nods. "After his birthday party, Jake kissed me. But it doesn't matter because he said to drop it because it's not a big deal." I talk fast trying not to give her a chance to react. But I fail.

Her scream makes everybody in the buss look at us worried and amused at the same time.

"And why the fuck do I hear about this just now?" she screams again.

"Because it's not a big deal." I growl.

"That's what you thing." she finally talks in a lower voice.

"Forget it." I mumble putting my earphones in and closing my eyes, trying to go to sleep.

*

   I jump in bed and yawn tired. The entire road she asked me a lot of questions and didn't give me a chance to sleep. I even tried to move to another seat but there was none left.

   "I'll take a shower." she says walking into the bathroom.

   "And I'll take a nap." I mumble with my face in the pillow.

*

   Still frowned I look at the two lovebirds and I throw a pillow at them.

   "Ups." I say when they look at me.

   Not even an hour after I fell asleep, Matthew came in and he didn't leave the room since. I tried to kick him out twice so I can go back to sleep, but nothing worked. He says he can't go back in his room for at least another hour.

   "Please go to your room." I yell pissed.

   "I can't." he responds.

   "Why not?" I keep yelling.

   "Because Jake's fucking some girl."

   I get up the bed and I get out of my room, waking towards room 26, which is only a few doors away. I knock at the door but no one responds.

   "Warren, I know you're there, you stupid horndog. Matthew won't leave my room until you finish your business, so I suggest you open the fucking door and stop pretending you need more than 5 minutes to get this job done." I yell making Kelly and Matthew, who followed me here, laugh.

   The door opens and a half naked Jake, covers in sweat and very ruffled shows up in front of me.

   "And I suggest you fuck off. Unless you want to join us." he says looking me in the eyes.

   "Sweetie, I know you fantasize about me, but I feel the need to tell you that, that's the farthest you'll ever get." I smile. "Now, please, get your boyfriend and play with him. He's suffering from lack of attention." I gesticulate.

   I grab Kelly by the hand and I drag her back into our room, locking the door behind us.

   "We're not opening that door. Ever again. Understood?" I say pointing a finger at her.

   Kelly nods a little scared and amused and I sigh relieved. Finally. Peace and quiet.