◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Oh come on.Magic remember." the light blonde said to the boys.

"Kind of scared..." the red haired boy stated.

"Whatever." the younger Greenwood groaned then pushed him out of the way.

"Don't let her get to you.She fricked out the first time we had to go through the pillar." the light blonde said.

"Just go through the fricken pillar." the girl added to her statement.

"He's scared I'll go first." the brown haired boy said then left.

"See nothing to be scared of Red!" the light blonde exclaimed.

"Fine.I'll go with you." The light blonde said letting out a sigh.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"That wasn't hard.Was it?" the light blonde said glaring at the red head

"No." the red head said scratching the back of his neck.

"Connor dear.I'll miss you." the red head's mother said then enveloped him in a hug.

"I'll miss you too Mom and Dad." the red head said as he pulled away from his mother and hugged his father.

"Love you too junior." the brown haired man said ruffling his son's hair.

"Are you crying Rosie?" the red head asked the light blonde.

"I get so emotional." the light blonde said wiping a tear off her cheek.

"Softie." the red head mumbled.

"Whatever let's go find Aaron." the light blonde said then ran off . The red haired boy followed closely behind her.

"You could do track running."he said panting.

"Yeah." the light blonde stated proudly.

"Hello Connor,Roseline." a hazel brown haired woman said to the two children.

"Hey Miss Dane." the light blonde said.

"Have you seen Aaron." the woman asked.

"Here he comes." the red head stated as the boy ran toward them.

"I'm going to miss you Ron." the hazel haired woman said.

"Me too Mom." the brown haired boy said hugging his mother.

"Promise to write everyday or at least week?" his mother asked him.

"Promise." the brown haired boy said before leaving.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I swear this bird's annoying." the red head groaned as he glared at the brown haired boys owl.

"How dare you call Dory annoying!" the brown haired boy exclaimed pretending to be hurt.

"You're both annoying!" the bird hooted making the light blonde giggle.Remember she's the only one that could hear the owl.

"What so funny Rosie?" the red head asked her curiously.

"Oh just remembered something funny." the light blonde stated hoping he would buy it.